Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IdealForums : A place where everything becomes a discussion
[Image: izCb7jIPtt1oL.png]

This website is a general discussion forum powered with MyBB forum software. The concept and idea was created when I saw various niche forums and thought of combining all the niche's in one forum. I know that this is not a unique idea but with your support we could be a awesome forum.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! and I spent hours thinking of a good domain name, getting decent hosting, and setting up the forum.
Now, we have a fantastic domain name, a great web hosting, and a dedicated admins to keep the forum alive.

----------------------------

We are hoping to become a big and active site, so why don't you sign up and have a look around

Current forums statistics:
Members: 104
Threads: 567

----------------------------

What are you waiting for? Go register!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
This place isn't going to be successful if you start out with that many forums. You don't have any members registered, and already 50+ forums...
ah okay, Any suggestions on what forums to remove for the time being Ace??
People make this mistake all the time. Think of it this way... You have 10 people that you are inviting over for a party. If you have 10 people and 1 room, or 10 rooms and each of those 10 people in a room, which scenario do you think will raise more activity?

It's up to you, find out which ones are the most popular and move onto the less popular as your forum grows. But you have about 30-40 more than what you should have in forum areas.
I see, what you mean Ace..
Thanks Smile I will take some sections out for a while and then later on add them if they r required Smile
Hi,
Nice forum. But I think that you should work on the logo. But other than that is ok.
Good luck.
i dont think that this site will be successful because before joining people look at the forum activity and HQ members and you dont have that much members so try to increase ur website views number and try to improve the activity level but telling all ur mods to make atleast 10+ posts a day.

Good Luck!
I think this forum might be nice. Ill sign up in a little bit.
Thanks for the suggestions Smile
It would be awesome if you all could also join and contribute some of your HQ posts Smile

Also I am looking for some volunteer logo designer too so if you can help then it would be great Smile

You will be rewarded not with money but some something else Smile
Transparent Version:
[Image: izCb7jIPtt1oL.png]

Preview:
[Image: ibebidokQnvjrX.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 762 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,270 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  WebmastersZone.net - The Place for real WebMasters Snow. 8 1,000 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: JovanJ.
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 713 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio