Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
[Release] iPasteBin
This application views the information on every pastebin link. You can also upload to pastebin, but I only have the popular syntaxes. If you want more syntaxes, please give me the paste format in front of every "=", I want the whole list. There might be some bugs with the title and expitation date sometimes because it's my first time I use regex.

Screenshots:

Download

VirusScan

Credits to:
Look in the pics and in the application.

If you find any bugs, please PM me!
Why not just use the Paste Bin website??
(09-09-2011, 07:53 AM)Fragma Wrote: Why not just use the Paste Bin website??

I was bored and did it for fun/practising with regex.
It also looks kinda neat :3
The layout looks quite nice, although I agree with Fragma. It's easier to just use the website, still looks cool though. Smile
This is really nice information brother.
Seems like an interesting program. I especially like the GUI. Nice job.
I saw this on Hack Forums earlier, nice release anyways, i will try to use it sometimes!
Seems descent. Do you mind releasing the source code?

First Lesson in Downloading Things from the Net, Kids:

Know What the Bleep Your Downloading, even if it has one million virus scans, you have only one computer ;)
[Image: t5BWm.png]
If you're releasing the source I'd love to take a peek at it, the GUI is incredible.
[Image: 2.png]
I like the GUI of it. Pretty Nice Dark Program.
[Image: lDr9r.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,281 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [RELEASE] Up2Minus [MINUS UPLOADER [RELEASE] Kenneth 2 1,319 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [Release] Web-Camera Security - My First Release Gerira 1 1,250 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [RELEASE]SF-TutPad "Tutorial Editor" [RELEASE] Digital-Punk 28 8,907 08-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Kenneth
  [RELEASE] Quick Launch Plus [RELEASE] FizzyMentos 9 2,006 05-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: OnyxDev