Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBLForums.net
Only site related post's now please. As Ace said is was starting to get out of hand, Laugh I know you dislike me, so just stay away from me, please.

OT: Anyone know what else I can do to this site? I may actually sell it. :/
(09-10-2011, 09:15 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Only site related post's now please. As Ace said is was starting to get out of hand, Laugh I know you dislike me, so just stay away from me, please.

OT: Anyone know what else I can do to this site? I may actually sell it. :/

You can take some of my suggestions. That's what you can do.

Btw that site is worth about $8..
(09-10-2011, 09:17 AM)Laugh Wrote: You can take some of my suggestions. That's what you can do.

Btw that site is worth about $8..

Yes I can take suggestions, but not when you're just trying to piss me off!

The site itself I'd say is worth $0.00, but the domain I think would be worth 10-20 dollars.
I would say the domain is worth around $8-$10, people that sell for any higher, usually get those prices after some activity hits the forum. Bigger sites, i've seen sell for $80K because of the activity and traffic they get. I haven't been involved in the deals but I've seen them, and they possibly come with the database as well (most probably, no doubt in my mind).
(09-10-2011, 09:19 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes I can take suggestions, but not when you're just trying to piss me off!

The site itself I'd say is worth $0.00, but the domain I think would be worth 10-20 dollars.

I'm honestly not trying to piss you off. That's all on you.

And Ace usually that is so but his database isn't much to brag about (once again not trying to piss you off).
its looks nice from not being signed up Big Grin im not going to either sorry
(09-10-2011, 04:52 PM)Laugh Wrote: I'm honestly not trying to piss you off. That's all on you.

And Ace usually that is so but his database isn't much to brag about (once again not trying to piss you off).

I know, but you were about accurate with your estimate. He doesn't have a lot of activity, but XBLForums isn't a bad domain, so you'd get some value out of that. If he bought it for any more than $10 I would suggest that he tries to get some kind of theme set up for it to make it look nice raising the domain appraisal as much as he can for potential buyers though, maximizing profit, otherwise it was a waste of time for him to get the domain.
I bought it from namecheap, so It was quite cheap. But I still wouldn't sell it for any less than $10. Do you know anyone who'd want to buy?
(09-10-2011, 06:01 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I bought it from namecheap, so It was quite cheap. But I still wouldn't sell it for any less than $10. Do you know anyone who'd want to buy?

The thing about domains, you're not always going to get your price. And you can't expect someone to pay at your price unless they really want your domain. Otherwise they will buy their own unregistered domain or someone else's. I wouldn't buy the domain for $10 though, i'm just saying. I think it's worth $8 or $9 or in between. You probably bought it somewhere in close to $8, but your site needs more development before you can make an attractive offer for any more than that.