Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turbo vs Supercharger
Id have to agree as well, id rather have speed over power 8)
Turbo but i really like the exotic cars like the lamborghini or the Bugatti Veyron
[Image: ibwj3Y.png]
Fire Flame..Fire..Fa..Fire Flame Stunna...100Million Dolla
(04-09-2010, 08:19 AM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: I think Superchargers are the best choice. I got a supercharger in my car and it works great. Turbos is getting too hot and will be overheated if you drive fast in a hot summer.

You really have no idea... If your turbo overheats, you are an idiot. They under no circumstances should ever overheat. I have done a lot of work on cars and know more than the average person. And trust me, you are only saying a supercharger is better because you don't have a turbo.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(10-26-2009, 02:54 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Looks like i have a little competition for the auto section lol jk. But imho a turbo is much much better. Just because it uses a byproduct of youe engine, and makes more PSI and Boost than a supercharger. Just my opinion, what do you like?
turbos are better but superchargers sound so freakin sick!
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnR0eknyfu0[/yt]

Now dont get me wrong I would take a turbo with a bov anyday over a supercharger but I love the whining superchargers make. My friend has a VW Gti and we raced a Cobalt SS and all you could hear was the supercharger it was freakin amazing!
Turbos actually make a very loud almost whining sound as they spool up. is that what you mean?
Thats why mazdaz have better accel than astonm db9 in nfs carbon...
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I prefer supercharge more, because it has more torque, sounds more bad ass... And it is used in the American Muscle xD
A turbo makes a much cooler sound than a gay super charger... And if you base what you know on a video game, your also pretty dumb. I don't mean to insult you, but come on people!
I didn't base what I know on a game, I just said that thats prolly what it happens.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Based on what you have put out here I'd say turbo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a Turbo Dcrac23 10 1,322 06-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Impulses SF
  my very annoying turbo problem.[Please?] ktmrider530 10 2,450 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: ktmrider530