Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
To New Members: Why You Shouldn't Spam.
It's okay, because while you were spamming Yellows, you obviously didn't read some on the stickied posts, and therefore you've screwed all and any chance of you getting the award.
(01-03-2012, 09:50 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's okay, because while you were spamming Yellows, you obviously didn't read some on the stickied posts, and therefore you've screwed all and any chance of you getting the award.

Let us not get off-topic (Which is against the rules).
Since we are all ready off-topic, I've read this thread. All of my posts are on-topic, and of decent to fair quality. I don't feel as if I am spamming either.
(01-03-2012, 09:50 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's okay, because while you were spamming Yellows, you obviously didn't read some on the stickied posts, and therefore you've screwed all and any chance of you getting the award.

I would agree that he's been posting fast, but that doesn't mean he's a spammer necessarily, since his posts do seem of a greater length than most other spammers i've seen here, and they are on topic and somewhat insightful. If there was more activity here, I could probably rack up about 70-80 posts a day in detail just because I'm a fast typer, and I enjoy helping others out. So if I can help someone out, or I have something to say, i'll usually put my 2 cents in on any kind of thread.
That's agreeable, although he's posting in mass quantities, he is posting with quality at the same time. So I guess he'll be fine. I'm so used to HF members coming on and spamming their way to the feather, but it was just a misconception as he's actually following all the rules and sticking to them well. I think he'll be quite beneficial to the forum.
Bumping this up, I believe it will help members still, at least until the feather gets removed.
(01-14-2012, 07:20 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Bumping this up, I believe it will help members still, at least until the feather gets removed.

Did you totally miss the part where Omni made adjustments to the feather?

The forum is so much better now.
(01-14-2012, 07:22 AM)Laugh Wrote: Did you totally miss the part where Omni made adjustments to the feather?

The forum is so much better now.

Yes I know, I have no complaints any more, none at all. But I still believe it may help some members out as they may not read the requirements thread.
I agree to this even though my thought probably doesn't mean anything because i don't have the post count like you guys, or the amount of time. But i read this whole thing and it was great. This completely changed my mind.
Even if members know about the requirements, this thread can still help them, or remind them.

@Pacman, your opinion matters.
(01-18-2012, 03:45 PM)Pacman Wrote: I agree to this even though my thought probably doesn't mean anything because i don't have the post count like you guys, or the amount of time. But i read this whole thing and it was great. This completely changed my mind.

We need more members like you, post count means nothing, it's the person of which holds them.

(01-18-2012, 03:52 PM)Yellows Wrote: Even if members know about the requirements, this thread can still help them, or remind them.

@Pacman, your opinion matters.

Exactly, glad you're on my side with this one. Although there has been a lot less spam lately. I have no complaints any-more. But, also, it can still help members. Just like it did with Pacman.