Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life threatened
If I was you I wouldn't worry about it. He's just another internet tough-guy.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
(08-21-2011, 08:09 AM)RaideN Wrote: If I was you I wouldn't worry about it. He's just another internet tough-guy.

Totally right, as I already mentioned it a few times. Ignore him. Take actions only if he do something to you in real life.Ninja
I understand he wants to be an internet tough guy >.> lol which is why I wanted to mess with him back.

As he threatened my life directly and in such a violent way, I have the legal right to call the cops to do so. It's not that I'm scared or think he's actually going to go through with it... It's more to be a dick back to him as he actually went as far as to threaten me and my family.

So I was curious as to how far I should go with it / should I go with it and how I would go ahead with it... not to say I'm scared and think he's actually going to do it (Which the majority of you think)

I also love how you state, "act like a man" That's such a pathetic thing to say. Who's to say what a man should and shouldn't act like? What if I don't wish to follow the stereotypic world we live in these days? Like really lol. Also, why do I have to wait for him to do something again? that's like having someone shoot at you and nothing coming out, would you wait for him to reload the gun so there is something and actually shoot bullets at you before you ran / called for help / attacked him before he could do so?
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-21-2011, 10:12 AM)Kom Wrote: I understand he wants to be an internet tough guy >.> lol which is why I wanted to mess with him back.

As he threatened my life directly and in such a violent way, I have the legal right to call the cops to do so. It's not that I'm scared or think he's actually going to go through with it... It's more to be a dick back to him as he actually went as far as to threaten me and my family.

So I was curious as to how far I should go with it / should I go with it and how I would go ahead with it... not to say I'm scared and think he's actually going to do it (Which the majority of you think)

I also love how you state, "act like a man" That's such a pathetic thing to say. Who's to say what a man should and shouldn't act like? What if I don't wish to follow the stereotypic world we live in these days? Like really lol. Also, why do I have to wait for him to do something again? that's like having someone shoot at you and nothing coming out, would you wait for him to reload the gun so there is something and actually shoot bullets at you before you ran / called for help / attacked him before he could do so?

I suggested what's the best in my opinion. I won't argue with you as I already see that you can't understand my position.

I wish you all the best. I hope everything will be fine for you.
If you took legal action against every kid who threatened you online everyday then you would have a lot of court dates.
(08-21-2011, 10:27 AM)Nov Wrote: If you took legal action against every kid who threatened you online everyday then you would have a lot of court dates.

Again, you're not understanding the reason why I posted the thread. It's not that I'm scared or feel he's going to follow through with the threat. It's to be an ass back as he went as far as to threaten me as such.

I don't take internet threats to heart, actually I find them quite funny. But this "38 year old" took it a little far in the entire conversation we had. He had also threatened with calling the cops on me(I haven't done anything so I know I'm good) which is why now that I have something on him I want to show him what calling the cops is actually like. Again to be an ass back after the whole conversation we had.
(08-21-2011, 10:31 AM)Kom Wrote: Again, you're not understanding the reason why I posted the thread. It's not that I'm scared or feel he's going to follow through with the threat. It's to be an ass back as he went as far as to threaten me as such.

I don't take internet threats to heart, actually I find them quite funny. But this "38 year old" took it a little far in the entire conversation we had. He had also threatened with calling the cops on me(I haven't done anything so I know I'm good) which is why now that I have something on him I want to show him what calling the cops is actually like. Again to be an ass back after the whole conversation we had.

In that case show him what is actually like when you call the cops. I'll be laughing a lot to him, please feel free to do it.Yeye
(08-21-2011, 10:33 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: In that case show him what is actually like when you call the cops. I'll be laughing a lot to him, please feel free to do it.Yeye

Ah so now you understand the point of the thread?

The only issue is as I stated in the first post, is I don't know exactly where he lives or if what I have is his actual name =/ so I'm not sure if they would do / how I would go about doing anything like this as I have never really done it before(Due to the fact I don't normally take these things seriously)
(08-21-2011, 10:35 AM)Kom Wrote: Ah so now you understand the point of the thread?

The only issue is as I stated in the first post, is I don't know exactly where he lives or if what I have is his actual name =/ so I'm not sure if they would do / how I would go about doing anything like this as I have never really done it before(Due to the fact I don't normally take these things seriously)

Is it a big town where you live ?
If not exactly, then you can do it easily I believe.
(08-21-2011, 10:41 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: Is it a big town where you live ?
If not exactly, then you can do it easily I believe.

It's not a town... I live in the heart of the city lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My father threatened to cut me off powerindependence 5 1,305 06-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: truckgirl5512
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 635 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,731 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Threatened Online 23 6,099 08-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Last Post: B00B4N3T