Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Dream Templates (For all)
(09-06-2011, 12:54 PM)ʟᴀᴛɪɴᴏ Wrote: There are so much people posting these DreamTemplate giveaways on HF with a lot lower requirements, so I don't think that it's reasonable to post 250+ posts requirement here on SF. Also, the so called "spammers" are helping this forum somehow because of the award.

There is no requirement..Please Read the Op First
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid233804
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
(09-06-2011, 12:54 PM)ʟᴀᴛɪɴᴏ Wrote: There are so much people posting these DreamTemplate giveaways on HF with a lot lower requirements, so I don't think that it's reasonable to post 250+ posts requirement here on SF. Also, the so called "spammers" are helping this forum somehow because of the award.

They don't help at all, they only bump the activity because most bump old threads and copy and paste, but the content suffers for it. If you understood how SEO works, posts like "great share man!!!!!!!" won't help. And that's about the best that some get.
They are posting this bullshit all over HF.
Hi Akinova, do you think you could obtain this template for me? If you can I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
I would love a theme from here are you still doing this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing site for free web design templates. Elektrisk 31 7,941 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: common thief
  10 Flash Templates Activeden XML V3 Exalboz 4 1,640 11-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Last Post: TalishHF