Support Forums

Full Version: Free Dream Templates (For all)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys if you need any Template from Dreamtemplate.com and some other sites like..

Just Post the link of the template you want here and i will send you the template.

Blackhat

I don't need any kind of templates, but I just want to say that 250+ posts for new members is a lot considering that a lot of members are from HF with a lot less than 250 posts.
(08-21-2011, 12:54 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need any kind of templates, but I just want to say that 250+ posts for new members is a lot considering that a lot of members are from HF with a lot less than 250 posts.

OOps sorry i forgot to remove that.. was copied this from my thread on HF..;p
Requirements removed now...
(08-21-2011, 12:54 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need any kind of templates, but I just want to say that 250+ posts for new members is a lot considering that a lot of members are from HF with a lot less than 250 posts.

Only because they're only after the 100 for the support feather, so I wouldn't see how 250 is unreasonable. Why should spammers for the feather here get the benefit of a few extra gift's when they only come to the forum to spam for the feather, then leave and go back to HF?
(08-21-2011, 01:22 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Only because they're only after the 100 for the support feather, so I wouldn't see how 250 is unreasonable. Why should spammers for the feather here get the benefit of a few extra gift's when they only come to the forum to spam for the feather, then leave and go back to HF?

There are so much people posting these DreamTemplate giveaways on HF with a lot lower requirements, so I don't think that it's reasonable to post 250+ posts requirement here on SF. Also, the so called "spammers" are helping this forum somehow because of the award.
(08-21-2011, 01:45 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]There are so much people posting these DreamTemplate giveaways on HF with a lot lower requirements, so I don't think that it's reasonable to post 250+ posts requirement here on SF. Also, the so called "spammers" are helping this forum somehow because of the award.

With all respect, I would like to hear how they would be helping the forum by spamming. Junk content couldnt' get you any deeper in a hole for website SEO. And the first impression legit members will have about the forum's "support" if it's all a bunch of B.S.
(08-21-2011, 01:48 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]With all respect, I would like to hear how they would be helping the forum by spamming. Junk content couldnt' get you any deeper in a hole for website SEO. And the first impression legit members will have about the forum's "support" if it's all a bunch of B.S.

I somehow agree with you to certain extent, but just to clarify it, legit members won't need any kind of awards.
(08-21-2011, 01:52 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow agree with you to certain extent, but just to clarify it, legit members won't need any kind of awards.

Because they are the 'actual' members helping the forum out. No need for an award if they are committed to being active on this forum over HF. I would like more members to actually try and help out the forum that is granting them their award by not spamming. If you're going for the award, I think more members should be up to your standard of posting, because you wouldn't believe the kind of stuff people do to get up to that 100 post count and the kind of low quality posting that goes on here lol.

To be on topic though, this is nice, I'm actually thinking about releasing one of my own personally created templates sometime in the future.
(08-21-2011, 01:55 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Because they are the 'actual' members helping the forum out. No need for an award if they are committed to being active on this forum over HF. I would like more members to actually try and help out the forum that is granting them their award by not spamming. If you're going for the award, I think more members should be up to your standard of posting, because you wouldn't believe the kind of stuff people do to get up to that 100 post count and the kind of low quality posting that goes on here lol.

To be on topic though, this is nice, I'm actually thinking about releasing one of my own personally created templates sometime in the future.

Now I totally agree with you. But this award is given for a reason, and these posts shouldn't be a low quality. The main reason why this award should be given is that people should try and help the forum a bit by posting a high quality posts, so they'll somehow improve it.
(08-21-2011, 02:17 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Now I totally agree with you. But this award is given for a reason, and these posts shouldn't be a low quality. The main reason why this award should be given is that people should try and help the forum a bit by posting a high quality posts, so they'll somehow improve it.

True, and you don't have to worry about the low quality posts; The bad part is that those posts stay on the forum, but the positive side is that the users who spam usually end up being banned and don't receive the award.
Pages: 1 2 3