Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish more people would join...
(08-16-2011, 12:05 PM)Ace Wrote: I've been waiting for some more programmers to join the forum here... Everytime I post something out I don't get hardly any replies lol. So i'm left to assume that a) It's too advanced and they don't understand, or b) They aren't interested, or c) They just don't see it for some reason, whether it gets bumped to the bottom in the thread view by more popular threads?

Well hopefully I can release some things / make some things soon lol =p

I like your scripts / programs to be honest, there quite useful =p
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-16-2011, 12:09 PM)Kom Wrote: Well hopefully I can release some things / make some things soon lol =p

I like your scripts / programs to be honest, there quite useful =p

If you need any help i'm usually here to offer a few words in a post for support. I have lots of computer tricks Smile
(08-16-2011, 12:12 PM)Ace Wrote: If you need any help i'm usually here to offer a few words in a post for support. I have lots of computer tricks Smile

Sounds good ^^ If I run into any trouble =p lol
[Image: komnewsig.png]
Well i honestly like this site it gives you a chance to express yourself and your problems.
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
Yeah, the more people that get on this forum the more useful and helpful it becomes. Imagine a support forum so large that it has at least one person who is an expert in every field. The usefulness of that would be grand. I am waiting for the day when google search results point to posts in this forum. That is going to be a landmark for the growth of SF. Like a lot of folks here, I too heard about SF from omni at HF and I liked the quaintness here so much that I stayed at SF.
To try and get new members here we should promote in anyway possible.

For example: youtube video I created - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykqB73u2BRA
I like this community a lot more than HF. HF is just full of kids bragging about the size of their e-penises lol. This is a more mature community. I just hope we will get more active quality users :=)
came here after a long time 2 years
Im going to be more active on this site as well as HF. I've ignored this site for a while but I am here to stay and help a ton of users out that could take my help.
I agree with this. I just registered here and the forum looks pretty good.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Can't request to join group unless requirements met Nemmyy 23 4,647 11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Skill