Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish more people would join...
Well i just wish more people would join the site. I am kind of tired of seeing my name pop up in a row on post lol. Anyway you guys have that mite be helpful to get more people here?
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
Yeah, not a lot of people on this forum, but maybe it'll grow. I myself have came from HF, and I love this community as well, I'm sure it'll grow.
(08-16-2011, 12:59 AM)YNL Wrote: Yeah, not a lot of people on this forum, but maybe it'll grow. I myself have came from HF, and I love this community as well, I'm sure it'll grow.
Yeah just kind of getting lonely conversations like this are rare Ohmy.
yeah, I usually refresh the page and click "view today's post" and hope that somebody posted, lmao.
(08-16-2011, 01:02 AM)YNL Wrote: yeah, I usually refresh the page and click "view today's post" and hope that somebody posted, lmao.
Lol i know right but this site has been around for awhile i guess people haven't really noticed it yet idk why though.
Yeah most people here come from HF, spam post for the award and then leave. Only a few really active members here
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
I agree, I'm sad that there's not many people here, I personally like this a bit more than HF because of the fact that there is like no trolls here.

I myself didn't come for the award, it's so annoying seeing people that spam like crap just for the award...
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
You're just used to HF. Please don't compare, it's a huge difference since HF is one of the biggest communities.
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
With smaller sites like this you can usually keep up with the "Today's Posts" link lol. I usually run out of new topics to reply to pretty quick.
I think there are quite a few active members. I haven't heard of any of the posters above me before. With the exception of Ace who jumped in when I was posting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Can't request to join group unless requirements met Nemmyy 23 4,647 11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Skill