Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish more people would join...
lol I was wondering if you had already forgotten me or not there Smile
There are a good handful of active members here. As Skyset said, a lot of people are just used to the activity on HF.
For the amount of members SF has, and for the amount of time it has been around, I would say the activity here is pretty high.
(08-16-2011, 06:38 AM)Fragma Wrote: There are a good handful of active members here. As Skyset said, a lot of people are just used to the activity on HF.
For the amount of members SF has, and for the amount of time it has been around, I would say the activity here is pretty high.

With no disrespect to Omni, I think anyone could agree that it would be higher if we had a way to keep all those members who join for the 100 and leave though. That's where most of the "boosts" come from in activity aside from the regular activity on the regular members behalf.
Tell your friends then. The advertising has been left to Omni so far.
I don't mind the low member count... it keeps the site clean from trolls. But I do agree that I would like to see a few more members around so there is a bit more to post on / discussions to be had =)

This community is much better than Hackforums in terms of Maturity / helpfulness. <3
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-16-2011, 11:54 AM)Kom Wrote: I don't mind the low member count... it keeps the site clean from trolls. But I do agree that I would like to see a few more members around so there is a bit more to post on / discussions to be had =)

This community is much better than Hackforums in terms of Maturity / helpfulness. <3

I agree with you Smile Even when I first joined the forum this community was like that, so I continued my journey to contribute here instead
(08-16-2011, 11:58 AM)Ace Wrote: I agree with you Smile Even when I first joined the forum this community was like that, so I continued my journey to contribute here instead

I plan on staying active on both sites and contributing to both. Most of the things I've programed have some form of black hat activity though (Like Email bomber and such) But I do have a few non blackhat activity programs, like the advanced auto clicker and such... I plan on releasing it here soon =o
[Image: komnewsig.png]
I've been waiting for some more programmers to join the forum here... Everytime I post something out I don't get hardly any replies lol. So i'm left to assume that a) It's too advanced and they don't understand, or b) They aren't interested, or c) They just don't see it for some reason, whether it gets bumped to the bottom in the thread view by more popular threads?
I dont like members only coming here for Award. Ok at the beginning i joined for this reason too, but now i allready reached my 100th post, i dont ended with it and i dont even PMed Omni for the Award.
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
(08-16-2011, 12:06 PM)Blixx Wrote: I dont like members only coming here for Award. Ok at the beginning i joined for this reason too, but now i allready reached my 100th post, i dont ended with it and i dont even PMed Omni for the Award.

I actually didn't even get my award until I reached 1000 posts here lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Can't request to join group unless requirements met Nemmyy 23 4,647 11-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Skill