Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dumb BB storm finally broke.
It isn't just security, and definitely is not a priority of price.

The best phone for business REGARDLESS of price is the BlackBerry lineup.

Among security, it also tops almost all smart phones in stability of signal and battery life.

But I agree, it isn't very entertaining.
[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
I've never had this black screen thing happen to me o.O (I've owned 3)

I currently don't have a phone though, but when I had my Iphone I preferred that. My buddy has a phone with droid os and It's pretty boss o.O
[Image: komnewsig.png]
(08-16-2011, 03:29 PM)Kom Wrote: I've never had this black screen thing happen to me o.O (I've owned 3)

I currently don't have a phone though, but when I had my Iphone I preferred that. My buddy has a phone with droid os and It's pretty boss o.O

Really? Well it might not be as common as I thought. When I was googling I found a lot of people that had my same problem. My dad had a blackberry and the same thing happened to him. I dissected my blackberry last night and from my dissection I found what happened to the BB. There is a little plastic circuit ribbon that connects the screen, which is on the front of the phone, to the motherboard which is on the back of the phone. Well after a while of being exposed to heat and cold and moisture and stuff that little ribbon will just crack when the phone is dropped in a certain way. That is what happened to mine. The circuit ribbon that loops to the back of the phone broke.
blackberries always have problems and they are really slow. i don't know about the new bb torch ( how good it is ) but i think blakberries are only good for the bbm , thats why business peoplle use it ..
It's an older phone, it was bound to break.
You should just be happy that it lasted you this long (:
My Blackberry curve 8520 broke like 3 times, eventually i threw it away and got an iphone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Itouch Broke, No receipt.. jonnnjonnn1 15 1,828 01-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Deltron