Support Forums

Full Version: My dumb BB storm finally broke.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yup, it finally happened. This stupid phone gave up. I have always hated my bb storm and today it finally quit on me. The phone still works fine but the screen always stays black. This isn't really that uncommon of a problem for blackberries. The screen is black but I can still hear my texts coming in and I can still hear the button sounds when I click the screen. This seriously is the worst smartphone. So slow, so many bugs, so little app memory, so little apps, closed api, slow, soo so slow, painfully slow, I could go on.
[Image: blackberry2.jpg]
Picture is of a bb curve i think but it is the only picture I could find that could describe the way I feel. And these ones:
what kind of phone are you gonna get now?
You should really get a better phone anyway they got old lol try a Evo Big Grin
(08-14-2011, 10:39 PM)DreX Wrote: [ -> ]You should really get a better phone anyway they got old lol try a Evo Big Grin

do you have a evo? i heard that they where good cells.
my firend likes the BB more then his iphone; i know there a new BB coming out soon too.
(08-14-2011, 10:41 PM)krew Wrote: [ -> ]my firend likes the BB more then his iphone; i know there a new BB coming out soon too.

they really need to give those cells a new boost that would beat out other brands.
(08-14-2011, 10:43 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: [ -> ]they really need to give those cells a new boost that would beat out other brands.
i have t-mobile my favorite brand is HTC phones they are nice; just recently recieved a htc g1
(08-14-2011, 10:44 PM)krew Wrote: [ -> ]i have t-mobile my favorite brand is HTC phones they are nice; just recently recieved a htc g1
my friend has that phone and i have to say i like it.
If you want a real phone that isn't based on being a toy (ie. entertainment etc) then BlackBerry is the only choice.

Ask any professional.

I've owned several blackberries, never had one have this supposedly "common" black screen error.
(08-14-2011, 10:34 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of phone are you gonna get now?
I will probably end up having to get the same thing or maybe the storm 2 if verizon lets me. I am stuck with verizon because my father pays my bill and he doesn't want to switch to at&t.
(08-14-2011, 10:43 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: [ -> ]they really need to give those cells a new boost that would beat out other brands.
Agreed, I admit that having a screen that clicks was a pretty ingenious feature and pretty attractive but they've relied too heavily on that one thing. Little improvement since. If they don't do something soon then Android is going to become the big dog. (More than it already is)
(08-14-2011, 10:44 PM)krew Wrote: [ -> ]i have t-mobile my favorite brand is HTC phones they are nice; just recently recieved a htc g1
I like htc phones too. I wanted to get the evo but then the samsung infuse came out and now I wanna get that one. But the evo is my second choice.
(08-14-2011, 10:48 PM)Carbide Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a real phone that isn't based on being a toy (ie. entertainment etc) then BlackBerry is the only choice.

Ask any professional.

I've owned several blackberries, never had one have this supposedly "common" black screen error.
Yeah, blackberries are for business people who have a priority of price and security, not really entertainment. I'm not a business man so I don't want a business phone.
Pages: 1 2