Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain in my knees.
I have had this in one of my legs because i would have leaned on it when i was sitting or sleeping i would of kept it bent up into my chest, it may be a little clot try to keep your legs straight for a while, it should heal if this is what i think it is. Good luck Smile
I suggest you gradually increase your weight on those squats. They're a killer on your knees. Prevention > cure. Form > weight.
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

It might just be early signs of arthritis you can get it when your young sometimes. If its that there are things you can take to keep it under control and make you feel better. I would ask your doctor next time you see them.
Go to a doctor and get that checked out. You probably just have to keep it on ice and lay down for a few days.
Woah weird I get something similar to this too, both my knees sometimes hurt so much and they throb, but I know for a fact its not growing pains because im 17
[Image: JCxFM]
what's your age? I think your mom may be correct or may be it's that you have some problem in your left knee.
Have you ever seen a doctor about this?
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
My right leg is a lot weaker than my left and there was a lot of preasure put on my right knee.Believe me I was not able to walk the day after.It was so big pain.
I would go see the doctor if I were you, just to be certain it isn't to severe because you never no, it could be worse than you think.
Stay off them this weekend as much as you can.
Keep the knees elevated over a pillow.
Put ice on for 15 minutes, then heat, then ice, etc.
If it doesn't get better then I'd advise seeing a Chiropractor or a Doctor.
Next time you talk to a doctor ask him about osgood schlatters. Doesn't really sound like that though- the more I think about it.

That's the first thing that comes to mind. I would ask to see a doctor to fully examine it. Even a school nurse would work.
[Image: ShutdownSig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foot Pain SupportEPL 1 1,003 10-04-2016, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Romsik