Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain in my knees.
Well, every now and then I get a pulsing pain in my left knee.
I have always had bad knees, my mom seems to think they are "growing pains" but I know for a fact that they are not, seeing that it is only my left knee that does it and never my right.

It feels as if I had been walking for 2-3 days straight and all the pain in my feet was in my knee. It sort of feels like a charlie horse, in my knee though.

My grandma thinks that I might have some fluids behind my knee cap and will have to have it surgically removed D: I hope not though.

I think it might have to do with the fact that I am always sitting down because when I stand or lay down, it doesn't hurt.

If anyone knows what this is, or why it is happening and how to fix it, please let me know.
[Image: sighype.gif]
What is your height and weight?
[Image: 999d53.png]
‹Affordable • High Quality • Friendly Service›
‹Signatures • Banners • Thread Designs • Company Logos›

I've had long pain in my right knee after I did Squats at gym.My right leg is a lot weaker than my left and there was a lot of preasure put on my right knee.Believe me I was not able to walk the day after.It was so big pain.Now I'm avoiding squats untill I get my right leg in shape.Well what helped me to loose the pain?Hmm I've used some cream to reduce the pain and after a week there was no pain at all.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Don't sit down and try to get involved with things more to get your legs moving again.
[Image: theprotector.jpg]
(08-14-2011, 05:52 AM)masterfan Wrote: I've had long pain in my right knee after I did Squats at gym.My right leg is a lot weaker than my left and there was a lot of preasure put on my right knee.Believe me I was not able to walk the day after.It was so big pain.Now I'm avoiding squats untill I get my right leg in shape.Well what helped me to loose the pain?Hmm I've used some cream to reduce the pain and after a week there was no pain at all.

I bet it's the wrong form. Search for Rippetoe's introduction to squats you'll learn a lot. Even though, I'm about to get my NASM CPT soon, I'm still going back to basics.

(08-14-2011, 04:56 AM)Retrotiger Wrote: What is your height and weight?

I am 5' 2" and weigh about 115-120
Ok. My first thought was being overweight. But you're not.

Are you an athlete? I am a basketball player and I usually dunk and I have a pain in my knee as well. It's called Jumper's Knee. It happens when you use a lot of strength from your legs and it causes your knee to be unstable.

There was also a case before when my friend had a liquid on his knee, they extracted it and he was fine as gold again.

I use to have bad knee problems when i played football in high school
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
(08-14-2011, 07:14 PM)DreX Wrote: I use to have bad knee problems when i played football in high school

I quit football, I played in the 7th grade, and that was it.
(08-14-2011, 07:55 AM)Retrotiger Wrote: I bet it's the wrong form. Search for Rippetoe's introduction to squats you'll learn a lot. Even though, I'm about to get my NASM CPT soon, I'm still going back to basics.

no I've done them correct but it's like I've said.I had problems with my legs when I was born and I had surgery on both of em..They fudged up my right one but its ok now but a lot weaker. I can't even stand on toes on my right one so yeah. It was too much preasure on it.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foot Pain SupportEPL 1 1,000 10-04-2016, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Romsik