Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any tatoos?
Ya some nice scars there mate. Looks like you went nuts with the razor?
Damn man should have pushed some ink in while you were doing that. Would have looked wicked literally.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I got a japanese style tattoo going on the nipple to the back.. heres some pics.. gonna get some more soon once i get some money togother.

[Image: iPhoneUpload-1.jpg]

[Image: iPhoneUpload.jpg]
How bad does it hurt getting a tat there, I have an idea of one that would go good there for me, but, I'm not sure if I feel like dealing with the same amount of pain I had to when they were digging into my spine doing the one on my back lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I have no tats or piercings. I got nothing against them but I don't want any permanent changes on my body. I am not into self mutilation either.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Self mutilation is a rather stimulating thing.
Here is how i look at it. Pain is an emotion. Similar to love. Its just how you interpret it i guess. I do love a bit of pain now and again.
Just for the pain sake. Hmmm makes me want to get more ink Smile
I got a day or 2 free. Any ideas??? seriously i am taking ideas. Best idea and i will get it done. But only a day or so.
And Omni you want me to tattoo supportforums.net then it will cost ya lol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I don't have one yet, but I think I will get my portrait of my dad where my heart is. Maybe I put my avatar's picture in my left arm.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
(10-30-2009, 10:41 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Self mutilation is a rather stimulating thing.
Here is how i look at it. Pain is an emotion. Similar to love. Its just how you interpret it i guess. I do love a bit of pain now and again.
I got a day or 2 free. Any ideas??? seriously i am taking ideas. Best idea and i will get it done. But only a day or so.

How about the Hawaiian Punch guy?

I don't have any, wouldn't mind getting one, but I'm not so sure about what I'd want. I've always like the power symbol (depending on how it looks), and the tattoo pics I've seen of it look pretty cool, it's just deciding whether I really want it, and where. The only downside is that when I wear my shirt that has it, most people refer to it as the xbox symbol.
i really dont like your tattoos and scars BSD! Pretty pointless to me
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
(10-30-2009, 10:41 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Self mutilation is a rather stimulating thing.

Have you got a tattoo of the southern cross?

[Image: 245396pw150.jpg]

I don't have any, and the idea doesn't really appeal to me. I don't mind if people have them, but it's kind of disgusting if their body is COVERED in them, you know what I mean?