Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any tatoos?
I do Smile

The shaved my whole back, even though I didn't need it. It caused my back to break out, I wasn't happy Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I have my balls tattoed as "8 balls"
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Lol. I have a buddy that got "your name" tattooed on his butt. He got it the same time I got the one in the picture. I have 2 tats total.
I don't currently have any tattoos. I am thinking of getting one but I have no idea of what to get.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

You should want the same thing for at least a year before you get it. I wanted the one on my back for about 6 or so. I paid $450 for it when I got back from deployment in 2007 Smile
How long did it take overall and did you have any intervals?

I was on the table for about 6 hours straight. I then went and met a few friends at a country bar and danced for like 2 hours, drank a lot, and realized that was a bad combination right after a tattoo, I started bleeding Sad so I went home lol.
I wouldn't be able to manage that long. I'd get bored and would need a break.

I suppose it pays off afterwards.

A girl i know just got "your name" tattoed on her ass to lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
@Skill, I was texting my mom, my wife, and some of my friends the whole time, as well as playing some games on my PSP lol. Only part that hurt was right along my spine.

And yes, I love my tattoo lol. However, I'm going ot be getting about 5 more, none of which will show in a polo though.

@ktmrider530: My buddy made oer $500 within about 20 minutes of getting back to the barracks off it. He walked around betting people $10 that he just got your name tattooed on his butt. That was hilarious.