Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify.
http://www.spotify.com/us/hello-america/comb/

[Image: 1rdpqo.png]
Put your email here.

This website is friggin sick. It's got almost every artist you could possibly want, on its file / download. You download it, install it, and then just play music off of it. It connects to Facebook and I think twitter as well. Its great, I've been using it for a few weeks now, and can't stop, it has TOTALLY taken the place of Youtube.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I've heard of this over and over, but I couldn't have been bothered to check before. After all the hype i've been hearing about this it seems like it's worth a look now.
Its perfectly legal music. It's great. I love it, I wish I had it on my mobile phone and on my computer. Just simply put your email into the webpage, and they will email you with a link to a free account. Or if your interested enough, and love it enough. You can pay ( i think its 10 dollars a month) to receive the premium account, and you get no music interruptions.
-DeathxXxAwaits
It's been popular in the UK for a good couple of years now, can't believe it took so long to reach the US Tongue
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
Nice share!!
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 09:05 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: It's been popular in the UK for a good couple of years now, can't believe it took so long to reach the US Tongue

Yeah I know the UK got it first Tongue Thanks for rubbing it in our faces!!! Jk It did take them a nice long while to get here though.
(08-12-2011, 09:11 PM)Emotional™ Wrote: Nice share!!

-DeathxXxAwaits
I'll try it out Big Grin

Free right? >.>
(08-12-2011, 10:47 PM)YNL Wrote: I'll try it out Big Grin

Free right? >.>

Yeah its free! The free accounts you have to get by putting your email in the first box on the left, and then if you want the paid one, go to the right.
I updated it with pictures. So everyone can find the correct location to sign up!
-DeathxXxAwaits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Playlist Bat Wang 0 483 10-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Spotify Rage 21 4,469 11-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Radix
  Spotify to the U.S! Launcher 7 1,354 08-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Bяian ♪