Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify
I just got Spotify a couple of days ago, and want to know some decent music to add to my playlists!

I like anything from screamo to rap.
what is spotify? Never heard of it.
(09-15-2011, 02:21 PM)Gødly Wrote: what is spotify? Never heard of it.

Spotify is a music streaming service that can be accessed by the computer and also on mobile.
They are a paid service unless you want advertising in the music and lower bitrates.
So they are kind of like SIRRUS and xm radio? hmm, never heard of them what makes them so good?
[Image: blazin.gif]
(09-15-2011, 11:14 PM)Blazin Wrote: So they are kind of like SIRRUS and xm radio? hmm, never heard of them what makes them so good?

No, not really.
Basically, it's like a mixture of pandora and iTunes.
You can stream any of there millions of songs (there isn't a song I couldn't find), add them to playlists, and basically use it like you would use iTunes.
I can't believe how many people don't know about Spotify yet. It's died out here in England, after like a year or 2 of being popular.
Never really took any notice of spotify, I know it's pretty big though.
I agree with fragma it used to be the next big thing But is a r.i.p
(10-01-2011, 08:35 AM)Intel Core i 7 Wrote: I agree with fragma it used to be the next big thing But is a r.i.p

I don't see how it could be a r.i.p. It's truely amazing. Definitely above any music streaming service out there.
(10-01-2011, 05:27 PM)AnthonyWasH3r3 Wrote: I don't see how it could be a r.i.p. It's truely amazing. Definitely above any music streaming service out there.

Hardly anyone uses it any more, or at least in England they don't. 2 years ago it was amazing and everyone had it, but these days people have moved back onto good old iTunes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Playlist Bat Wang 0 480 10-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Spotify. DeathxXxAwaits 7 1,346 08-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: DeathxXxAwaits
  Spotify to the U.S! Launcher 7 1,353 08-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Bяian ♪