Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking About Dying
This subject usually gives me a mindfuck. I have accepted death, I'm not afraid of it but the
notion of what happens after is scary.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't care really about dying, everyone haves to die. But what happens after? You're just nothing. Not living, not breathing. It scares me shitless.
I've thought about this so many times, eventually you get sick of it and it goes away.
Dude, death is never the solution.
-DeathxXxAwaits
I have thought the same thing, I think, What happens? Is it just blank and I watch other people live, do I become me again, but in a new body. I scare myself and sometimes even cry, but it is nothing to worry about.
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 08:44 PM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: Dude, death is never the solution.

Hahaha, you low quality spammers you! Mad

(08-12-2011, 10:21 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: I have thought the same thing, I think, What happens? Is it just blank and I watch other people live, do I become me again, but in a new body. I scare myself and sometimes even cry, but it is nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I know everyone thinks about it, I know that now, I guess that's a disadvantage to being an intelligent life form. I just wish there was a way to quit thinking about it, it's really doing my head in, I'm scared about dying and now also scared that if I keep thinking about it, it's going to drive me insane.
Dying ain't that bad for you actually, you just stop breathing and you don't feel anything.
No problems, nothing...
The only thing that scares me in death is the fact, that people who love me will be really really really sad.
(08-13-2011, 08:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Hahaha, you low quality spammers you! Mad

(08-12-2011, 10:21 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: I have thought the same thing, I think, What happens? Is it just blank and I watch other people live, do I become me again, but in a new body. I scare myself and sometimes even cry, but it is nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I know everyone thinks about it, I know that now, I guess that's a disadvantage to being an intelligent life form. I just wish there was a way to quit thinking about it, it's really doing my head in, I'm scared about dying and now also scared that if I keep thinking about it, it's going to drive me insane.
It'll be okay(:
<3 <-- No homo
Spoiler is for Breshie
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-10-2011, 06:55 AM)BreShiE Wrote: That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't care really about dying, everyone haves to die. But what happens after? You're just nothing. Not living, not breathing. It scares me shitless.

I totally agree..
To solve this problem BreShiE i think you should explore or get information about the death bcoz more you know about the death, more you feel calm and inner peace
Hope it help you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,613 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,874 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Those thinking about the military Soldier 9 771 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Soldier
  Dying in your Dreams Omniscient 110 33,082 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Rage
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,992 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere