Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was DDS tutorial removed ?
Hi -
Sorry to be the one to ask this (may have been asked prior), but the DDS tutorial on this forum was one of the best on the web and now it is gone ? ?
Is there any specific reason for its removal, or did the forum get a message from the writer ? ?

I had used it a few times for quick checks, but now I cannot find a better one anymore -

Thanks for any reply -
We don't allow that type of content here.
Read our rules please.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
DDS Tutorial? Do you mean DDoS? If so then you want to be looking at Omni's other forum HF.
(08-04-2011, 07:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: DDS Tutorial? Do you mean DDoS? If so then you want to be looking at Omni's other forum HF.
The link in Google always sent me to Support Forums, so I naturally thought it was linked Here ?

Now I still get linked here, only the response is the page is no longer here !
Sorry if I mixed you guys with another link Unsure
(08-04-2011, 02:53 PM)knojon Wrote: The link in Google always sent me to Support Forums, so I naturally thought it was linked Here ?

Now I still get linked here, only the response is the page is no longer here !
Sorry if I mixed you guys with another link Unsure

Because Google doesn't index pages and update on the exact second of a web page being changed. Even if it did exist at one point and got removed, and it did link to SF, it's still against the rules, and it got removed for a good reason.
I'm sure it would of been posted on HF, try searching for it on there.
Quote: it's still against the rules, and it got removed for a good reason.
Thanks all -
This was not the only reason that I joined here, I have visited this forum several other times -

The other good links given here are More than worthwhile for me to be a member -

I just need to work an avatar and I hope to fit in Oui
Regards -
I still don't understand what you mean by a DDS Tutorial.
DDS is a diagnostic tool, like HiJack This, or the many other programs that read computer logs -
But I am not here to talk about that any more -
(08-08-2011, 04:54 AM)knojon Wrote: DDS is a diagnostic tool, like HiJack This, or the many other programs that read computer logs -
But I am not here to talk about that any more -

You could have mentioned that a long time ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sig pic removed haphazard 2 720 10-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Eve
  Was the language filter removed? Elektrisk 18 2,826 02-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Tim
  My website was removed. Combo 11 1,960 10-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Omniscient