Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls
what i would do is leave them alone for a little and start flirting with them and if they flirt back then go for if
Superman
I think this one girl likes me. She always wants to hang out and stuff.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Getting out of the friend's zone is really REALLY difficult. It's one of the hardest thing's to escape.
I would say don't talk with the girl's on a daily basis and have conversation's a lot. I've recommended this to friend's and it work's 80% of the time as long as the girl is interested in you to begin with.

If you can tell she is than obviously talk with her more. Hope your issues can be resloved
-Joker
(08-02-2011, 07:49 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I think this one girl likes me. She always wants to hang out and stuff.

Then that's good. But let it go on for a bit longer and see if she seriously likes you or if she just likes to hang out with you because you are a friend and make good company or something. If her signs are clear, make your move. Best of luck!

Facebook is a good way to meet new people. I would say look on the "Suggested Friends" section and add some girls who look to your standard. Get to know them and meet them and then just ask them on a date. You may be going on a date with people who you've known for awhile. Sometimes girls say this instead of saying no. They are just letting you down gently. But I don't get girls much but goodluck with them man!
Honestly, don't ask girls out that much bro, if they keep denying you just stop for a while until you find that one perfect person.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
It wasn't often. Like maybe 1 month then about 2 more months pass by then another.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Tell them you have a big dick, always works ;) naww im playing, just say some cheap line from a movie like: "I want to be more then friends" to tell you the truth this has worked for me before.
good luck!
Well if they think of you more as a friend, then thats what they're probably always going to think. If you're a nice, patient, and caring guy all the time, they might think of you more as just a really good, sweet friend. So you have to kind of step it up, be somewhat intimate, but not too intimate or they might think you're coming on too fast. It might be too late with those girls, but make some new girl friends and make sure they know that you're not just going to be their sweet friend.

Get what I mean?
Maybe you should stop being so desperate and stop asking every single girl out. Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,397 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,535 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,290 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt