Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls
Just date a friend of a friend, ask the girls that you're good friends with
to hook you up with one of there friends.
(08-01-2011, 07:20 AM)Kye Wrote: Just date a friend of a friend, ask the girls that you're good friends with
to hook you up with one of there friends.

But I don't think you should ask the girls who you've already asked out for help. I don't know, but it seems a bit awkward.

Hello CaptainFX,

About what you said, "Can you help me get out of the friend zone". Unfortunately we cannot, as the girls who say this to you may not like you in that way. As I've recently posted in another thread, love can be extremely tough, and can also really hurt at times, but once you find that connection between yourself and another person, it's an amazing feeling.

If I was you, I wouldn't be concerned about getting out of the friend zone, I would try and find someone who you know for sure likes you. If a person doesn't like you in that way, I'm sure he or she won't change his / her mind. Don't without brain surgery (Joke).

I wish I could've helped you more with this situation but cannot, sorry. Reply if you want and and some more information, I'll review it and post a reply.

Thanks for reading and I hope I helped.

-Believable.
When you know a lot about someone, it starts to get boring so what keeps new couples going is the fact that they don't yet know everything about each other. The girls you tried to date are probably to good friends with you so do as Launcher said and find a new girl and have a fresh start,
Thanks for all the help.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
No problem bro, we are here for exactly that reason Smile

Be funny, talk about their problems, say you'll always be here. You probably need clothes their crushes wear. Also, hang out with them more and flirt. Just don't fall in too much, just play around.
don't get to friendly with them.I had the same problem bro. Its just girls not us lol.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
You need to find a fresh batch of girls , The girls that know you aren't interested for some reason go to the movies with other guys and search for some cute ones. Don't appear as a creep and dress in your best clothing not like church clothes, but clean ironed clothes.
I have the same problem as you do. freakin sucks to always be a "friend" :S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,397 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,535 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,290 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt