Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify to the U.S!
So recently I just got Spotify invitation from someone and I just have to say that it is really cool!
It is like iTunes and Pandora combined and I wish I had invites to send or else I would try to help others out.
But Just wanted to see if anyone else had this or used it.
If you do not then I am also trying to spread the word maybe you could find someone to give you an invite!

Well I LOVE music and this just is so much easier than downloading music or just going to Youtube and typing in each song and listening to it.

My life is now complete =]
[Image: odILW.png]
I've heard of it, but when I looked at it it didn't seem that good. Maybe it's better than I perceived it to be?
(07-27-2011, 10:59 AM)Ace Wrote: I've heard of it, but when I looked at it it didn't seem that good. Maybe it's better than I perceived it to be?

Well it is like Pandora completely but is an actual program and doesn't really share different songs you MIGHT like. It just looks clean and if you are on the computer it is a perfect way to listen to music. I can't think of anything better that you could use on the computer to listen to music besides the hassle of downloading every song you want which I guess would be better but that takes a bit of time to do.

The only downside of Spotify is that ever few songs there is a 20 second radio ad you have to listen to unless you pay like $10 a month for it which I can't see anyone that would...but the plus side of paying is that you could use it "on the go" with your phone and stuff.

I would at least try it out Ace you have nothing to lose.
I just checked my account and still says I have no invites and do not even know HOW to gain invites since I have had it for like a week or two and have not gotten any. Maybe you need to pay for premium to get an invite once per month or something. I am sure if you looked and asked around someone could give you one though.
I agree, I was sent an email with something involved with "Spotify", I was confused as to what it was, then I joined, and I was hooked immediately.
Spotify is old news. I used to use it but I just ended up getting annoyed with it and moving back to iTunes.
(07-31-2011, 02:35 AM)Fragma Wrote: Spotify is old news. I used to use it but I just ended up getting annoyed with it and moving back to iTunes.

Well the reason I just heard about this recently is because it is new to the United States or so it says.
I would use iTunes since it is better for sure but then you have to pay for every song =/
I'm from the UK and yes Spotify is one of the best programs I have on my computer. Since I'm an addict to music and I pay for premium so I can sync all my Spotify songs onto my iPod. I can access it on my phone. I can just wack it open and got all my favorite songs at my eyes and high quality too. I would say it's definatley worth my £5 a month.
I got really lucky with Spotify ! Payed $10 for Spotify Premium and it's one the best things I've ever bought online. A 12 month license is meant to be over $100 but thanks to a special invite I got an unlimited license for 10 bucks ! And I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Spotify Premium over Spotify to get rid of the annoying commercials among others so keep your eye out for a good deal Tongue
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Playlist Bat Wang 0 483 10-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Spotify Rage 21 4,469 11-12-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Radix
  Spotify. DeathxXxAwaits 7 1,350 08-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: DeathxXxAwaits