Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I like my friend's girlfriend. :/
I agree with Believable. Your friend should go first. Wait a while, some day the problem solves itself when there relationship brokes. It cant last forever. If you still feel for her, and she still feels for you, its good. Your friend will understand this.
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
(07-30-2011, 04:35 AM)Blixx Wrote: I agree with Believable. Your friend should go first. Wait a while, some day the problem solves itself when there relationship brokes. It cant last forever. If you still feel for her, and she still feels for you, its good. Your friend will understand this.

That's a pretty big assumption though, after a breakup people don't tend to be very understanding. I would say the friendship between him and his friend would be over, or at least postponed for a pretty long while.
if she ends it with her bf then goes right to u he'll will hate u most likely and ur boy is ur boy they cant be replaced easy a girl can dont lose ur boy over a chick talk to him, even have him brake it off like convince her to cheat on him NOT WITH YOu that way he brakes it off with her and go out with her secretly for a little then tell ppl
(07-30-2011, 04:58 AM)Correct Wrote: if she ends it with her bf then goes right to u he'll will hate u most likely and ur boy is ur boy they cant be replaced easy a girl can dont lose ur boy over a chick talk to him, even have him brake it off like convince her to cheat on him NOT WITH YOu that way he brakes it off with her and go out with her secretly for a little then tell ppl

I wouldn't necessarily do that. If this is a friend that he knows is his friend, and not just a "close person" then I wouldn't consider getting with her at all, at least until maybe he loses feelings for her completely, and you can confirm that.

You shouldn't have to ask your friend though if it's okay, but assumptions could arise after it being so soon after the breakup that she's going out with him.

It's okay for someone to have feelings for another while they are in a relationship. But to break the committment and loyalty, and try to hide it, is one other thing that I personally hate seeing.

Those are the boundaries as far as i'm concerned. Even if it takes the truth, that's far better than breaking the bond with a disloyal act.

I'd expect to hear something from her at the least about the current situation if I was her boyfriend. Then maybe I could be understanding.

But the one thing would be if she was going out with a friend of mine.

There's a huge debate about whether it's right to spend too much time with another person while your in a relationship, and how much time is "too much time". In reality, I don't think there is an answer, I think it differs/varies from couple to couple.

What people SHOULD do is set a list of rules from the start, so they know the limits they can't push. That would be one of them. It's about knowing what each other are comfortable with, and what he/she isn't comfortable with. It breaks more couple's than I can count.
well that sucks man. thats hard on both of you.

if he is a good friend to you I would say be a good friend and leave it how it is or somone will get hurt.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
You should take his girlfriend, they will eventually split up and then you can give it a change. ;)
(07-30-2011, 09:21 AM)Trustable Wrote: You should take his girlfriend, they will eventually split up and then you can give it a change. ;)

Freindship obviously doesn't mean a thing to you...
You can't go on like this, what if you to kiss. You need to tell the other guy before you do things you might regret. Don't be stupid.
It's a bad situation for you.
If you get her you loose your friend.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Some things are best to keep stump about. But if you really like the girl then you should tell them how you feel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 831 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,268 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 991 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,343 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ