Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-- Ace's FL Studio Tips [Updated Frequently] --
(07-29-2011, 08:04 PM)Ace Wrote: Copyright issues with your own stuff? I haven't had any issue with that. It could be the samples you use if you use lyrics from another song or something. I'm not sure how they base that.

When you save/encode your project to a wav or mp3 though, the bmp gets saved, and also information that it was encoded by FL Studio. You can add all of your stuff into the file for the mp3, but I don't think that's visible if it goes into a video. I personally hate youtube copyright policy, it's crap.

No, not my own projects, say if I was uploading a song, for instance Eminem - Spacebound, I'd get an email asking me to remove it.
(07-29-2011, 08:37 PM)Believable Wrote: No, not my own projects, say if I was uploading a song, for instance Eminem - Spacebound, I'd get an email asking me to remove it.

I've never had that happen, but that's off topic to my thread. This is for FL studio advice, not youtube advice lol
(07-29-2011, 08:40 PM)Ace Wrote: I've never had that happen, but that's off topic to my thread. This is for FL studio advice, not youtube advice lol

Oh okay, sorry. This is a really nice thread. Well done Ace. Smile
(07-29-2011, 09:37 PM)Believable Wrote: Oh okay, sorry. This is a really nice thread. Well done Ace. Smile

No problem, I almost forgot my Tips lol Smile

Tip #4 - Exporting to Midi
  • Steps:
    • In piano roll, click the down arrow, goto File > Export As Midi File...
    • [Image: icoDrm.png]

Note: This will save any progress you have with a melody into a midi file. The melody should be saved into the project flp though if you've saved that as well. This is just an extra backup, if you decide to change a melody, but keep your current one.

Download my MIDI and MP3 preview here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rnghgmaq6a8qcgx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to download YouTube videos [Updated] Epeolatry 16 3,458 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  ~Passion~ First Song in FL Studio Jupiiterâ„¢ 5 962 04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Sign up to do a collaboration track with Ace! AceInfinity 17 4,143 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  How to make custom FL Studio templates! [Tutorial] TheCh♂senOne 6 4,425 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Nexum