Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help on a little descision
This thread is old but i'll just add my share though

Pink card with "I love you" Teddy bear, Lollypop and jewelry
Get a piece of jewelry with equivalent value to your present, or maybe more than what she got you. Or get her a teddy bear, a big one!
Equal? Underpants = underpants. Get her some used underpants Smile
Get her your underwear, make sure it's the one with the heart shapes.

Aww common, we all have those right?
Just send her a box back with your boxers in it? It doesn't get anymore equal than that..
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
Monty's ugg boots sale a renowned Italian economist, is an independent, in Italy there is no political experience. Monty must ugg sale kjtwzd immediately form a new government, economic reform, to Italy as soon as possible from the debt crisis. Accepting the appointment, said Mario Monti: public office, his heart, great sense of responsibility. Particularly ugg boots sale ymahbt difficult time in Italy, Europe and the volatile situation in the world (Italy), the country must ugg boots sale uk rgeczc meet challenge.He said that if a dignity and hope, the future for generations to ugg boots sale rstdhz come. Napolitano said Italy must pay extraordinary efforts to cope ugg boots sale uk lopsrz with the immediate crisis, restore investor confidence in the institutions and the European. Berlusconi clearly his intention to step down after eight, appointed Napolitano immediately life senator Monty. Berlusconi officially resigned the day after, Monty became Prime Minister. In Italy takes the appointment of new Prime Minister, usually several days or even weeks.
I think Ace really got it spot on.

A nice necklace would do the trick.
Chicks dig jewellery.

Not much more to say really. Show da money ;)
1 tip: Never get her a ring Tongue It's like a proposal thing it's just a bit awkward you know what I mean. xD
Dude give her some KY Jelly. Works goodSmile