Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help on a little descision
this isn't going to be as "deep" as some of the threads in this section and i didn't know where else to post this. I just need some ideas. My girlfriend got me a Present the other day containing her underwear and now she expects a present back back but I don't know what to get her, I want to get her something that has equal value but i cant think of anything.

any ideas?
try a necklace/bracelet of some sort (not a diamond one), but you can get decent silver or gold ones for around $50-$100. I got a girl a silver necklace with a heart on it, and some flowers/teddy bear for her birthday once, and she enjoyed it. If you're lacking, a big hug and/or kiss is usually enough to make up for the rest, if you have a small present.
I agree with Ace, I would get her a bracelet or necklace and take her out to dinner.
Smile
Thank you for the idea. I think I will do that and get her jewlery

I really appreciate your guys help :-)
A band-aid ^_^
Jk
A necklace or brace-late is nice(:
[Image: sighype.gif]
Send your underware back LOL!

But like a ring or something. Be creative.
Blunt
Send your underware back LOL!

hahahaha Good idea
not bad but don't try Smile)
I'd just end her some of my underwear.
And of course I'd laugh it off and take her out somewhere.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
2 month thread revival >.>. But, even though I assume you've given the gift to her already, I would do jewelry. My mum used to be a jewelry maker, so I have tons of expensive jewelry at my disposal. Now I just have to find a girl XD. -sad-
send your underwear as well as a condom, with a note attached saying "Just in case i lose mine<3"