Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help on a little descision
Get her a box of chocolates or something and learn something new and go down on her.
Third-ed on sending your own boxers. (maybe with a brown mark for added effect Smile
Jewellery bro... chick dig jewellery.
I find that Jewelery is too comitting, flowers, chocolates something small a note in the locker ect ect works
[Image: img.cgi?i=32094]
Give her your penis! lol or a necklace whatever works best;)
(07-24-2011, 10:39 PM)The_Digital_Soldier Wrote: this isn't going to be as "deep" as some of the threads in this section and i didn't know where else to post this. I just need some ideas. My girlfriend got me a Present the other day containing her underwear and now she expects a present back back but I don't know what to get her, I want to get her something that has equal value but i cant think of anything.

any ideas?

give her a pic of you naked, then get your "groove" on if you catch my drift Tongue
Why oh why are unregistered members allowed to post here?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(11-01-2011, 04:51 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Why oh why are unregistered members allowed to post here?

Omniscient has edited the Emotional support forum permissions in order to allow guests aka unregistered members to have discussions freely.I don't know the specific resaon though
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Get her a necklace or a bracelet, spend around $100 or close to that.