Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Girlfriend
(07-27-2011, 11:10 AM)roody poo Wrote: Dude, I am like so scared to ask. What if she says no and our flirty relationship ends? What if thats all she was doing? <_<

What if I saw her, and she was with her friends and she blew me off?

I do not think that your flirty relationship would end. If she says no then that means that she is just flirty with everyone and wouldn't just stop that unless you make it awkward. In a chance that she does say no just kind of make a joke out of it or do anything you can to not show that you are really upset. BUT I doubt that would happen. Also if you are really scared to ask her then really don't ask her around friends that just makes you more nervous probably and just try really hard to get the timing right where she is walking away from her friends even though I know that can be sometimes near impossible.
[Image: odILW.png]
You could ask her out, I'm pretty confident she will say yes. Although, if she doesn't, don't overreact, give it sometime and start talking to her again. Please, DON'T ask her out, when I say ask her out, I actually mean, make a move because asking is overrated.

You should ask her out on a friendly dinner, and just talk with her as usual. If you drive/walk her back home, reminisce about your good times (Discuss about the good times you had together), and just before you part ways, stare at her, and start slowly moving your head towards her, don't rush it, if there's a connection, she will move her head too.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Well she has said she wants to make out with me Big Grin lol
(07-28-2011, 09:20 AM)roody poo Wrote: Well she has said she wants to make out with me Big Grin lol

Wait, does she want an unserious relationship? What did you answer back? Confused
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(07-28-2011, 12:40 PM)Cupid Wrote: Wait, does she want an unserious relationship? What did you answer back? Confused
I told her I need to get to know her first.
I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what happens.
(`__')

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 622 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 991 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,343 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 828 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,341 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM