Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
◄[BULK]► YouTube Accouns -PVA's ◄[Best Quality]►
(08-07-2011, 06:48 AM)Ace Wrote: I know, but who needs to buy them? They would be useless in my opinion. You can't do much with them, and if you register an account on your own, you get your own choice of a username.

With all these accounts, theres no point in logging into each and every one to give yourself subs on a main channel lol

I just don't see the point in having them
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=749400
I'm with Ace, I totally don't understand why anybody would pay for these accounts when you can register your own for free?
There are multiple reasons why you would buy accounts. First of all, don't think you can just create free accounts that easy, there are protections. You can use these with a good bot that will be able to boost your YouTube video/account. I am planning to buy these. However, unless you can proof that you are actually the same guy as the one on HF, I won't vouch here.
Sure you can boost it, but they are free accounts run by non-people lol, Youtube and other legit youtube users will catch on. You'll never get a youtube partnership that way either.

Every single user in that example list of him goes by the same rule. Somefirstname Somelastname, and a random number
(08-07-2011, 11:58 AM)EnergySource Wrote: There are multiple reasons why you would buy accounts. First of all, don't think you can just create free accounts that easy, there are protections. You can use these with a good bot that will be able to boost your YouTube video/account. I am planning to buy these. However, unless you can proof that you are actually the same guy as the one on HF, I won't vouch here.

Hello, you can match my contact information mate. Found your same username on HF, so i have also pm'ed you there.

(08-07-2011, 03:48 PM)Ace Wrote: Sure you can boost it, but they are free accounts run by non-people lol, Youtube and other legit youtube users will catch on. You'll never get a youtube partnership that way either.

Every single user in that example list of him goes by the same rule. Somefirstname Somelastname, and a random number

Most of times no one bothers, and who said you can't get youtube partnership this way. I have seen some guys regularly do this and sell those partnered accounts for $$$.
Quote:Every single user in that example list of him goes by the same rule. Somefirstname Somelastname, and a random number
As i said before those usernames does not look like this anymore. We keep updating our service as we get suggestion and if you have read our FAQ you can give us your own username list and we will make accounts for you with the same usernames.

Regards
(08-07-2011, 08:22 PM)youtube Wrote: Hello, you can match my contact information mate. Found your same username on HF, so i have also pm'ed you there.

(08-07-2011, 03:48 PM)Ace Wrote: Sure you can boost it, but they are free accounts run by non-people lol, Youtube and other legit youtube users will catch on. You'll never get a youtube partnership that way either.

Most of times no one bothers, and who said you can't get youtube partnership this way. I have seen some guys regularly do this and sell those partnered accounts for $$$.
Quote:Every single user in that example list of him goes by the same rule. Somefirstname Somelastname, and a random number
As i said before those usernames does not look like this anymore. We keep updating our service as we get suggestion and if you have read our FAQ you can give us your own username list and we will make accounts for you with the same usernames.

Regards

Youtube generally checks, so if you do become involved a youtube partnership then your one of those 1/100 lucky people. They don't want to give away free money to everyone. But once in a while they let it slip by accident because it's such a big business.
Do you have any links to perhaps a youtube bot to use these with?
(08-07-2011, 08:28 PM)HeyDev Wrote: Do you have any links to perhaps a youtube bot to use these with?

Please check our combo offer here:
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=749400

You will be paying for the bot only and 50 accounts will be free for you. Additionally you can also buy more accounts.

Regards
Vouch for youtube/bloodgen! Very HQ YouTube accounts. Same user as on HF!
I saw this thread on HF, but how do we know that's your account, show some proof.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 103 10-19-2021, 11:06 PM
Last Post: FrozenMango
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 61 08-20-2021, 12:55 AM
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 159 07-01-2021, 03:21 AM
  Bulk IP Servers ⚡ 256 IPv4 addresses ⚡ Unmetered 1Gbps ⚡ Quick Setup Snowden 0 307 05-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Snowden
  Bulk IP Servers ⚡ 256 IPv4 addresses ⚡ Unmetered 1Gbps ⚡ Quick Setup Snowden 0 289 04-26-2019, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Snowden