Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
◄[BULK]► YouTube Accouns -PVA's ◄[Best Quality]►
[Image: youtubeselling7.jpg]

TEXT VERSION (Click to View)

VOUCHS-HF (Click to View)

Have any vouches? Try to give a vouch copy at first since you have no proof and minimum posts.

Just a tip.
Anyone who is interested will be provided a couple of test accounts before they actually buy, also i will link them to other forum where i have good rep as youtube accounts seller.
Thanks anyway for you suggestion.

Regards
What's the other forum so I can see the vouches?

Thanks.
Yeah provide the vouches and I'll be more than interested in a few hundred.
Few features added, now all accounts look more professional. Every account now have unique layout look.
1k+ accounts in stock. Giving away 30% discount to the nest buyer.
Unique accounts does not mean accounts having a unique name with a whole bunch of numbers after it. I wouldn't pay a cent for any of these youtube accounts because they look like they were generated by the masses with a youtube account creator.

-No Subs (or a small amount)
-No Friends (or a small amount)
-Not many Ratings
-Not many views

Otherwise even if they were stolen, that's not the kind of thing you'd bring to SF. High price for small acounts. What would anyone do with more than 5 accounts anyway? You wouldn't get the benefits of becoming a youtube partner by subbing yourself lol
(08-07-2011, 06:04 AM)Ace Wrote: Unique accounts does not mean accounts having a unique name with a whole bunch of numbers after it. I wouldn't pay a cent for any of these youtube accounts because they look like they were generated by the masses with a youtube account creator.

-No Subs (or a small amount)
-No Friends (or a small amount)
-Not many Ratings
-Not many views

Otherwise even if they were stolen, that's not the kind of thing you'd bring to SF. High price for small acounts. What would anyone do with more than 5 accounts anyway? You wouldn't get the benefits of becoming a youtube partner by subbing yourself lol

i don't understand completely what you are talking about. Or you have no idea what i am selling. They are fresh accounts.
About the usernames you are seeing in example, i would like to tell you we have updated this already. Now they are not numbered at the end. I will update the example channel list soon.
(08-07-2011, 06:25 AM)youtube Wrote: i don't understand completely what you are talking about. Or you have no idea what i am selling. They are fresh accounts.

I know, but who needs to buy them? They would be useless in my opinion. You can't do much with them, and if you register an account on your own, you get your own choice of a username.

With all these accounts, theres no point in logging into each and every one to give yourself subs on a main channel lol

I just don't see the point in having them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 103 10-19-2021, 11:06 PM
Last Post: FrozenMango
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 61 08-20-2021, 12:55 AM
  Fast and easy bulk WordPress sites management! Secure static web sites. FrozenMango 0 159 07-01-2021, 03:21 AM
  Bulk IP Servers ⚡ 256 IPv4 addresses ⚡ Unmetered 1Gbps ⚡ Quick Setup Snowden 0 307 05-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Snowden
  Bulk IP Servers ⚡ 256 IPv4 addresses ⚡ Unmetered 1Gbps ⚡ Quick Setup Snowden 0 289 04-26-2019, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Snowden