Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea For A Forum. [Good/Bad?]
(10-26-2009, 02:42 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: I'll just interject here. I don't think that would be a great idea. I'm talking about essays specifically. You may be able to get away with it but with the way the school systems are coming down on plagiarism I think it'd be hard. I'm no longer in high school I've graduated to a university. I have seen people kicked out of the class and their grades zeroed due to the fact that they have disobeyed the academic dishonesty policy. It happens more often than you may think. However, if this kind of forum would have been around while I was in high school, I probably would have tried it out. There are other sites that offer this to students that pay.

He isn't liable if they get kicked out, especially if he has some sort of disclaimer about that. Its a students choice to cheat. Not his choice that they cheat.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
vorfin, i could do with this, i am in high school and i struggle to keep my grades high, apart from ICT, which i am achieving A* lol.
I wouldn't because people in highschool and over will get busted.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-23-2009, 10:06 AM)Vorfin Wrote: OK, I was thinking of making a forum where members could post all their school work/essays/projects. In return they could "use" the ones posted by other people.

What do you think?

I think it's an excellent idea for a future teacher like me and everybody needs their sources
It's a good idea, I was thinking of a school based forum too recently. As a schoolkid I think it will be great.
Yeah, I love the idea you have. Lmao, I can't believe this hasn't been done before. Smile
[Image: b7yj2x.png]