Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Certain website will not load
The problems I have been having are listed below:
1. I have been trying to connect to this certain website with these Web Browsers; Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, all of which are failing to load the website.
2. I have checked my Firewall settings, each of the Web Browsers are working correctly through my Firewall.
3. I have cleared my DNS Cache, along with each of my Web Browsers' history, such as Cookies, Cache, and browsing history.
4. I have also tried editing the "about:config", which doesn't help.
5. I have tried several Proxy servers for the website, which do not help.
6. I have tried other browsers, see 1
7. I've checked my Anti-Virus' Firewall settings, nothing listed about the website.
8. I've checked the HOSTS file entries, the website is not listed there either.

ANY help is appreciated.
If this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct one.
Thank you.

EDIT: Removed the website I was trying to get on, seeing as it is forbidden here.
about:config isn't a trick, but i'm assuming you use firefox by that description?

• Try another browser
• Check any firewall settings (AV?)
• HOSTS file entries?

And if this is the forum I think it is... You can try using Omni's own proxy site to get onto the site. Normal proxies won't work (unless you have one with a rare port or address)
(07-11-2011, 04:23 AM)Ace Wrote: about:config isn't a trick, but i'm assuming you use firefox by that description?

• Try another browser
• Check any firewall settings (AV?)
• HOSTS file entries?

And if this is the forum I think it is... You can try using Omni's own proxy site to get onto the site. Normal proxies won't work (unless you have one with a rare port or address)

I have tried those already, no luck. Firefox is my main browser, I switch often between Chrome. But I have tried all of the KNOWN browsers, and I believe it is ;) Where would I find that?
http://www.pronproxy.com/ I believe.
(07-11-2011, 04:48 AM)Ace Wrote: http://www.pronproxy.com/ I believe.

Not necessarily loading either. Perhaps its incorrect?
Incorrect how? That is the site.
(07-11-2011, 05:58 AM)Ace Wrote: Incorrect how? That is the site.

Well, its not loading for me either. ;/ I've found a proxy to go onto the website and submit a support ticket, like yesterday, yet nothing has been fixed.
Try this mate go to C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc
Then open the "Host" file with notepad. Tell me all the host and IP's you get in there.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
Try accessing through a proxy, If that works then it is something wrong on your end.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
Try to access that site via
http://www.secretaccess.org/
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HackForums won't load for me. Please help. Bannedshit 4 1,979 08-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  HF won't load and Chrome isn't working??? Top 13 3,979 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Sam
  This one site won't load. Dear God 22 4,550 07-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Last Post: djakariuz