Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved By Omni
(07-08-2011, 11:11 PM)Ace Wrote: I'm don't do anything to "knock down" someone's thread. I just question the illogical statements others make. Making your own site for a "fraction" of what this forum already has, is pointless. If that was the case, then why would we need a battle section on this forum? One or the other has to become obsolete, otherwise it would be confusing to have 2 areas serving the same pupose.

If you want a contest. Start a thread in the battle section where i've provided the link in my earlier post. No sense in going on and on about it. Actions speak louder than words.

You could have had this thing started a long time ago, if you didn't insist on getting the permission that you already had to begin with.

Yeah I understand that but then that mean your putting down Omni too, because hack forums and this forums have some of the same stuff. If someone wants to make a new site then let them.
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
(07-08-2011, 11:15 PM)Anon Wrote: Yeah I understand that but then that mean your putting down Omni too, because hack forums and this forums have some of the same stuff. If someone wants to make a new site then let them.

Alright, but you're completely missing my point. Why have 2 sites, When you already have this site, which has the Graphics Battle area already available? You'd do better with SEO from Omni's perspective if you had it contained into one site, because SEO between 2 sites is not combined.

I never said you couldn't create the site, I just meant that there's no logical reason for doing so. Create the graphics contest here, in a thread, where it is suited.

I'm not putting down Omni at all, I think he would agree that it's better to have everything just on the forum instead of 2 separate sites.

Also, just because HF and SF are owned by the same admin doesn't mean that they contain quite the similar content, as the rules are on 2 different ends of the spectrum. This site doesn't allow any malicious content, and HF does. No warez here, and on HF there is.

I hope you understand now what i'm getting at. I think I made it pretty clear in those paragraphs. But I believe it would be better if you were to just set something up, promote it in your signature and around the forum, and have a go at it. All the discussion isn't doing anything. I've already tried doing a graphics battle there, and there's just not that much commitment for those that say they are involved.
OK I understand what you are trying to say Ace I'm sorry for miss understanding you have said, I was thinking of originally running here of SF but then I thought maybe I can run my own. It's ok if nothing is too happen to this or anything i'll probs go back to my gaming competitions =]

great that you are holding a tournament.
it will add a cool flavor.
keep up the good work.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Someone else held a tournament ages ago here, they also said they'd give out prizes and I won but they dissappeared after that and never gave out the prizes.
How would people be able to trust you not to do the same?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I'm not saying i will do that but make sure you watermark you work and then i'm not getting anything outta it.

I can help if needed but I am not too active. I go on each day, but not as much as I do for HF.
You may use the gfxforums tournament table if you like,

[Image: di-X9OD.png]
Start it up and i'll join.. I don't care for the prizes.