Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved By Omni
Hey Everyone,

So I have spoken to Omni about doing a Graphics Tournament, the out come is that he has approved of it. In order for me to be able to start up this graphic tournament, I will be in need of some help from you people possibly people whom are experienced in graphics. I am thinking maybe two or three people should do the job, so you want to know what you will be doing in helping with this.

-Helping in the write ups of the tournaments
-Helping sort the teams/ individuals
-Placing the tournament sheet up
-Judging the work

(All prizes will be provided by myself)

So please if you are able to help me work in this the post below and ill get in contact with you, I am looking to try getting a tournament started today or the next day. This would be grate thank you for the approval of this Omni, also thank you all for the help and support I get for this.

Thank you,
Anon

PLEASE NOTE: All work related is volunteer not paid.
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
I don't know why you put this down as a suggestion... There's already a Graphics Battle area on the forum where people can post battle requests without anyone's permission located here
Well congratulations on the approval! Good luck with the tournaments!
(07-08-2011, 09:54 PM)Ace Wrote: I don't know why you put this down as a suggestion... There's already a Graphics Battle area on the forum where people can post battle requests without anyone's permission located here

Reason being is that it was not very active and if I add prizes to it then maybe it will be, also the fact that it will help out people reputation and give something out there for people to do.

People are say this site isn't very active so why not try it.

It's decent, but you still didn't require any permission to give out prizes for a graphics contest. Just because it's not active doesn't mean you need permission either. You can promote it around the forum through your signature and various other ways.
(07-08-2011, 10:37 PM)Ace Wrote: It's decent, but you still didn't require any permission to give out prizes for a graphics contest. Just because it's not active doesn't mean you need permission either. You can promote it around the forum through your signature and various other ways.

Well I was actually thinking of getting my own website made up for it, then just get traffic on it and see how it goes from there.

I would like to join, I work with Blender, Gimp, and several other programs. I am also creating a movie, and graphics for a large game.
May I gain a position in this?

Thank you,

Inventor1
Why would you do that? SEO doesn't combine, and there's already an area on this forum for it as I mentioned before. It wouldn't do any good to have the forum split into two separate parts for any reason.
(07-08-2011, 11:03 PM)Ace Wrote: Why would you do that? SEO doesn't combine, and there's already an area on this forum for it as I mentioned before. It wouldn't do any good to have the forum split into two separate parts for any reason.

Dude just quit trying to knock it down people like it so unlucky.

(07-08-2011, 11:07 PM)Anon Wrote: Dude just quit trying to knock it down people like it so unlucky.

I'm don't do anything to "knock down" someone's thread. I just question the illogical statements others make. Making your own site for a "fraction" of what this forum already has, is pointless. If that was the case, then why would we need a battle section on this forum? One or the other has to become obsolete, otherwise it would be confusing to have 2 areas serving the same pupose.

If you want a contest. Start a thread in the battle section where i've provided the link in my earlier post. No sense in going on and on about it. Actions speak louder than words.

You could have had this thing started a long time ago, if you didn't insist on getting the permission that you already had to begin with.