Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing OS's
I wasn't saying it isn't based on microsoft. I said that it isn't crappy. It works well, for what it is.
Yeah, except that it doesn't work well. I hate Microsoft.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I know this is slightly off topic but i'd like to say that I like the idea of a "testing computer". I think I will start doing something similar myself with my other computers that aren't being used at the moment.

Thank you for the idea, Pins222.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Try a Mac OS like leopard.
(10-29-2009, 09:51 AM)Skill Wrote: I know this is slightly off topic but i'd like to say that I like the idea of a "testing computer". I think I will start doing something similar myself with my other computers that aren't being used at the moment.

Thank you for the idea, Pins222.

No problem Big Grin
It's actually a lot of fun having a testing computer.
In response to most of the suggestions, thanks. The only problem I am having now is that I have lost the power supply for the computer, so I am going to need to get on that.
Confused
I have a testing computer and it rocks!. Also try win sever 08
The new Ubuntu 9.10 is really nice I'm using it right now to dual boot with windows xp.
Good and Bad you Decide.
SupermanDevlish
(10-28-2009, 06:50 PM)Tm0 Wrote: I wasn't saying it isn't based on microsoft. I said that it isn't crappy. It works well, for what it is.

Well it's impossible for a product to be based on a company, and I believe you said it had WINE in-built which is a Linux application.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
9.10 Karmic Koala (Ubuntu)

I think i might have to setup a test computer too.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pen testing on seperate PC? Inventor 12 2,874 07-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Inventor
  Threat Kit: Lightweight Pen Testing Distro killerdoob420 0 2,571 01-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: killerdoob420