Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My rant with stupid messages
Quote:I would like to copy/paste some french girls conversation, it's really not better. It's even worst, i swear.

Here's something a Swedish girl said to me.

Horrible Swedish: "haha hejjjjj , så' å du e oxå medlem hr ^^ va kul! kner du ngn anrs här då ? xP ja tkr å de e rätt kul!"
Correct Swedish: "haha hej! Såg att du är också medlem här ^^ vad kul! känner du någon annars här då? XP. Jag tycker att det är rätt kul!"
English: "Haha hey! (I) saw that you're also a member here Big Grin How cool! Do you know anyone else here? XP. I think that it (the website) is rather fun."

FAIL.
Not as bad as those wigger girls, I suppose, but just about.
I've never spoken to a female.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

lol at the posts. That's why I'm very selective of who I add in my MSN, YM and whatnot. Filter the potential headaches you get from idiots by looking at their myspace/FB page I guess. Tongue
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-18-2009, 02:01 PM)Grizzly Wrote: I always hated that when I was in school. It makes me think a girl is uneducated. Sorry, but, there's more to life than your pretty face.

YES YES YES YES YES

Anyway...being fourteen myself; most of my friends talk like that, I've found that the girls are much worse than the guys- but 99% of the girls at my school...or in my grade are shallow fucks who think they will be able to get on in life if they look pretty enough.
There is this one girl that's alright though, she uses correct spelling/grammar and isn't stupid- probably the only female I'll voluntarily talk to...ever

Something else I should bring up, MSN emoticons that are triggered when you're writing normal text; I don't mind emoticons that are triggered when the user actually intends them to be triggered; but ones that are triggered by 'sup', 'u', 'lol'.etc make you look like an idiot- amirite!
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(10-21-2009, 09:15 AM)iintens Wrote: YES YES YES YES YES

Anyway...being fourteen myself; most of my friends talk like that, I've found that the girls are much worse than the guys- but 99% of the girls at my school...or in my grade are shallow fucks who think they will be able to get on in life if they look pretty enough.
There is this one girl that's alright though, she uses correct spelling/grammar and isn't stupid- probably the only female I'll voluntarily talk to...ever

Something else I should bring up, MSN emoticons that are triggered when you're writing normal text; I don't mind emoticons that are triggered when the user actually intends them to be triggered; but ones that are triggered by 'sup', 'u', 'lol'.etc make you look like an idiot- amirite!

OMG, I know what you mean! People had those ALL THE TIME in like 7th/8th grade. They're freaking lame. They'd have them for "?", "u", "!", and just random letters like "k", "b", ect.
Yea pretty much.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(10-18-2009, 03:24 PM)MreGSX Wrote: I've never spoken to a female.

This made my day. Thumbsup

Back on topic, I also hate messages like that. IMO, it beats the purpose of communicating. I feel lucky that my female friends don't talk like that. It took me some time to decipher it on my own. My friends always converse with almost flawless grammar. Spelling doesn't count because most people from my country chat lyk dis. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't have much female friends...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid E-mail Fragma 11 1,979 04-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Steam rant NekoChan 12 1,805 03-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Scam Fail: how stupid? Canoris 23 3,369 07-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Last Post: DanPaq
  Maybe i'm stupid but.... Codine 3 666 11-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Welcome Messages! FirefoxWiz 10 1,350 09-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230