Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scam Fail: how stupid?
I don't know how they do it : /
How stupid...? (Click to View)
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
The grammar is much better than past scam emails I've seen. It will fool some.
hahahhaha this is kinda funny..I think i would have felt for it..LOL
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
(06-02-2010, 11:43 PM)Optiikzz™ Wrote: hahahhaha this is kinda funny..I think i would have felt for it..LOL
Why?
Isn't it quite obvious that when you have registered with them, your personal data will always be in their DB?
Haha - I got a nigerian 419 email the other day Smile

They probably used an email spoofer or something :S
Yes, I get spam messages all the time. They always try getting personal information off of me. Whether this be my bank info, personal info, website info (craigslist), etc. Of course I am not stupid and would never fall for it. I would just go directly to the site and see the problems ( if there are any).
They wrote it good, it's a pretty high quality replica.. Usually you get them scammer's from Nigeria with the atrocious grammer. But uh how did they send it from customer@bankofamerica.com?
(06-03-2010, 03:00 PM)Boostin Wrote: They wrote it good, it's a pretty high quality replica.. Usually you get them scammer's from Nigeria with the atrocious grammer. But uh how did they send it from customer@bankofamerica.com?

http://emkei.cz/

Nigerian online scams are very popular these days..
(no offence whatsoever to any of the Nigerians...)
more common is a girl called grace...sends her pics..and stuff like that..i get it al the time..
[Image: 52I4m.png]
(06-03-2010, 05:51 PM)rooneyful Wrote: Nigerian online scams are very popular these days..
(no offence whatsoever to any of the Nigerians...)
more common is a girl called grace...sends her pics..and stuff like that..i get it al the time..

Yea, I have been getting those same exact e-mails. I sometimes go to the site and put in fake information telling them "nice try" and stuff like that. I think it is funny when I get those e-mails and they come with a link and when you click it, it says "this is a phishing site!!! Proceed Anyways or Get me out of here! I wonder how many people actually fall for these though. It is probably a good amount.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Farkle Fail! -Infectious 0 322 08-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Last Post: -Infectious
  Youtube Scam [LoL] iCrack 11 1,526 05-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Last Post: WhiteFlame
  Another Facebook Scam/Spam Metapod 6 3,387 05-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Telhast
  Stupid E-mail Fragma 11 1,967 04-13-2011, 07:49 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Proof Black Ops will fail. Xander 13 1,161 11-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Sam