Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Talk - MyBB Forums, plugins and general discussions.
Hello all.

I have made another MyBB Forums recently and I was wondering what you think about it. It was made to discuss the MyBB bulletin board in any aspects, and to host my MyBB plugins.

Basically I am expecting feedback on the different categories, is there too many? Not enough? Are they relevant? What do you think about the theme and general aspect?

Your feedback is important to me, any constructive feedback will help me make this and any other forum I own / will own better.

Thank you in advance,
regards
Bencori

MyBB Talk
It looks nice, but I think it is kind of pointless when there are already very big forums out there for MyBB themes and such.
Yeah there is, but not with MY plugins... I don't plan on making it big or anything. But if you want my plugins you'll need to go there.

I have released 4 plugins on MyBB's official site last month, they have all got over 500 downloads in under 30 days. I guess people are interested in them.

Thank you for your comment Smile
Bro its good Smile
But theme is also cool add little bit other colors and and use logo
without logo site look ugly
(07-02-2011, 03:40 AM)CyberScorpion Wrote: Bro its good Smile
But theme is also cool add little bit other colors and and use logo
without logo site look ugly

Thank you for feedback. Yeah, I know I need to make a logo. I'm just so crap with graphics in general. Also I would like to keep the layout but change the colors to brighter colors..
Maybe the classic white/blue. I don't know yet.

Thanks for comment anyway Smile
I think that all in all it is a really nice forum i like the dark theme personally and i think that the category's fit what your trying to do nicely.
Would suggest making a logo though and adding a custom favicon.
(07-04-2011, 07:14 AM)RP Deliverance Wrote: I think that all in all it is a really nice forum i like the dark theme personally and i think that the category's fit what your trying to do nicely.
Would suggest making a logo though and adding a custom favicon.

I know about the icon, I am just no good at it (doing any graphics) and I didn't get to it yet. About the forum icons, I would need to code my own which I don't really want to since I don't think it's necessary. I am trying to run my board with my plugins only, so I don't want to use Labrocca's. Anyway, this is a minor thing.

Thank you for your feedback!
Theme looks nice, but it's not very user friendly or functional for navigation especially around the header. Also, the forum will unlikely experience any decent activity unless you have a unique group of theme developers where people will be forced to go to your forum to download them. Even plugin developers for that matter.
(07-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Ace Wrote: Theme looks nice, but it's not very user friendly or functional for navigation especially around the header. Also, the forum will unlikely experience any decent activity unless you have a unique group of theme developers where people will be forced to go to your forum to download them. Even plugin developers for that matter.

Well I'm a "plugin developer team" myself Smile I am not looking for any other developer, the forum is mostly made to host my plugins. I am, indeed, looking for someone to make themes or host them there and share the subscriptions profits (minus what I will be donating to the MyBB Group).
So, again, if anyone that enjoys making MyBB Themes wants to contact me, don't hesitate.
Remade the theme Smile It's not dark anymore, have a look again and tell me what you think about this color scheme Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,124 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,291 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 889 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio envira 20 4,749 02-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: envira
  request theme for mybb.. dark_move 2 713 08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HaX420