Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Laptop vs Netbook Debate
I use my laptop for everything i use my OLD OLD(did i mention OLD)desktop for including games, music and video editing. I see myself getting a netbook in the near future to supplement my laptop, and have something to carry around that weighs less than my laptop, i know netbooks have less power than a standard laptop, but I'm willing to sacrifice power for weight(considering the amount of weight i carry in textbooks daily).
Netbook - If you only need it for web surfing and email.
Laptop - For when you need a larger screen, for example when gaming.
I prefer bigger hard drive for movies, music, games etc
Depends what you need it for, if you just want it for surfing and the basics then they are a cheap alternative.

I prefer a lappy over a netbook. I feel like i would break a netbook it if i owned one.
Netbooks hurt my eyes.. too small screens so i''d say full size laptop
I would probably go with a laptop. Netbooks hurt my eyes lol.
I agree with omni,I have a netbook it moves fast and I program on it. Im on it now.
It really just comes to what you are going to be doing. If you want to game and run hardcore programs like photoshop get a laptop if you are just going to be surfing the web and watching lower quality videos get a netbook.
Personally, the choice between laptop and netbook is about the kind of utilization of it; laptop to dish out more power and storage for heavier applications and multimedia, netbook if always on the go with the need for basic applications like word processors and internet browsing. Blackhat
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Dell Mini9

This is a good laptop..many days before i saw it at the internet..and hoping to buy it as OMNI is
also satisfied.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laptop great graphic [HELP] Miku 6 1,979 05-23-2019, 02:56 AM
Last Post: JabirSheikh
  Why does my netbook lag after 5 minutes of gameplay? d1ey0u 5 1,804 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM
  Can't boot MSI Wind U100 Netbook radushewici 2 1,746 05-23-2019, 02:53 AM
  Speeding up Netbook Echelonex 11 3,535 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Viruz
  Netbook HDD physically damaged.[HDD Beeping] aggouras 12 4,271 05-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Lulz