Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Contest] Read for more information.
If you are interested in taking part in the contest, please read further. You could be in the chance to win $10 via PayPal (sent as a gift).
  • In order to enter this contest you have to post a tutorial/guide of your own, not leeched from anywhere. It has to be genuine, I will check.

• Once you have posted your tutorial/guide you may not post another, you may only enter once.

• I will allow 10 tutorials/guides before I close the contest. Please note, this may well end quick.

• If there are already 10 entries before you, your entry will be disregarded.

• Myself, PaNiK and Lord_Scorch will judge each and every entry and decide which we think is the most informative and helpful.
Once we have chosen the winner, you will be notified via the PM system and your prize will be sent as soon as I get your PayPal email.

Good luck to all those that take part!

Entrants:
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Count me in, already started with a PHP tutorial.
Is there a timeline?
There is no timeline but you will have to make sure you post before the 10 slots get taken up.

I have a tutorial that is all mine in the auto section. Should I post link here?
[Image: arch2.png]
Please do, i'd like the links so that I can add them to the first post of the thread and then of course, be able to judge the tutorials/guides.

(10-21-2009, 02:00 PM)Skill Wrote: Please do, i'd like the links so that I can add them to the first post of the thread and then of course, be able to judge the tutorials/guides.

wait are we allowed to use the tuts we already have posted
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1792

Here ya' go Skill. I only had two, the other one consisted of photos from Google. This one; however, is all mine.
[Image: arch2.png]
NinjaGeek, I don't mind if you post a tutorial/guide you have already posted on the forums but it has to be one from supportforums.net and not any other site.

ProspectDotNet, thank you for your entry. I will add it to the first post immediately.

OK then I'll go with my Newsletter tutorial.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=486
Both of the tutorials/guides have been added and are official entries.

Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Me/b/es March Madness Contest [$60 in Prizes] [3 Chances to WIN] Mebes Net 1 648 03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  WebBot - Program to Decode Internet Information for Future Predictions AceInfinity 7 1,054 03-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  The Contest of The Year Solidify 0 460 04-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Solidify
  [read] Hearing loss [read] Positive 1 564 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme
  1st Contest - First to 200 posts. Trinit 22 2,822 03-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Last Post: JustMe