Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kicked Out for Good (Family BS)
(06-24-2011, 11:53 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: It's good to know people are allowing you to stay at their house. Those are your real friends in life. Have you tried applying for jobs anywhere yet?

I agree. Friends are always there when you need them.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
(06-24-2011, 11:53 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: It's good to know people are allowing you to stay at their house. Those are your real friends in life. Have you tried applying for jobs anywhere yet?

It is good to know that my friends are supportive Smile and to have a supportive forum too haha

I have tried everywhere and have been for 3 months now since I got laid off from Hallmark (Gift card/gift store).
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(06-10-2011, 10:47 PM)Anon Wrote: You laid a hand on a girl so no matter what I don't care, I think you deserved it. That is just wrong you NEVER EVER touch a girl, I don't care if there are going to stab you. Either run or take the shot but NEVER EVER touch a girl in a fights or abusive way I should say.
You said that she then told your mum that you psychically abused her, well think about it if you went to court for this and told the judge what happen. Yeah you would be gone due the the fact that you laid a hand on a girl, like i said that is just not right.

Reason being why I know you would be gone is because, I have had my best mate go to jail cause he pushed a girl after her trying to abuse him. I don't mean to try and start stuff with you but in my opinion I think that you deserve it, I don't know how you have been brought up about hitting girls and even laying a hand on then even to stop them. But they I have been is to NEVER EVER do that, I do apologies if this is hurtful to you and meaning less but thats just how I feel.

Cheers Curtiie.

If a girl was going to stab me I'd break her neck. Just because someone is of a different sex doesn't mean that they should get away with extreme things.
Sorry man. You're in a tight situation but hopefully you're better now that you have found your blood family!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,015 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 682 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,224 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,821 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,237 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck