Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kicked Out for Good (Family BS)
Wow, that sucks. I wish you the best of luck my good man.
Enlist in the army to get some money. Then get your life back together after.
Quote:She even went so far to say if I was being stabbed by a woman, to just let her do as she wants.

The one thing I hate about women like that, no offense.

They think that they should be treated as others above anyone else, when it's wrong to hit a woman just because a man is stronger. Back then, women fought for equal rights, I guess now, it's fighting for rights above man.

I don't believe in abuse, but it should be the same way around as well. If thats the way they think, they'll only use that to get the better of you because of your own guilt based on societies morals. If a girl slaps me, I let it be. If a girl punches me, I'll warn them. If they do it again, I will punch back, but they asked for it in my opinion. I gave them a warning, and they are disrespectful enough to do it once more, then they deserve it. It's the unsolicited actions, and unexpected ones that I don't believe in.
I'm sorry but i have to say your live is fudged up.
(06-21-2011, 05:13 PM)Ace Wrote: The one thing I hate about women like that, no offense.

They think that they should be treated as others above anyone else, when it's wrong to hit a woman just because a man is stronger. Back then, women fought for equal rights, I guess now, it's fighting for rights above man.

I don't believe in abuse, but it should be the same way around as well. If thats the way they think, they'll only use that to get the better of you because of your own guilt based on societies morals. If a girl slaps me, I let it be. If a girl punches me, I'll warn them. If they do it again, I will punch back, but they asked for it in my opinion. I gave them a warning, and they are disrespectful enough to do it once more, then they deserve it. It's the unsolicited actions, and unexpected ones that I don't believe in.

Eh, I could never hit a woman in cold blood, ever. I've never truly had to defend myself against one, so I can't honestly say how I would feel after hitting one. If I ever hit a woman in cold blood though, I know I will feel disgusted with myself after... just my morals Tongue

(06-21-2011, 05:33 PM)RiChZ Wrote: I'm sorry but i have to say your live is fudged up.

It may be, but others are far worse than mine. Even with my fudged up past with adoption haha, I still consider myself luckier than some.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
That's bullshit. If a bitch is going at me, I'm going to knock her the fudge out.
Wow, thats a real sad story man. There just ganna throw you out on the street and thats it?
Your mother was wrong to say that if a woman is stabbing you, to let her do it. Hitting a woman is okay, as long as it is for the means of self defense. The best thing you can do is try and get in with your friend for a while until you get back up on your feet. Apply for jobs at places. It's really the best thing you can do. Moving to Oregon shouldn't be the number thing on your mind. Get a job, save money, then move to Oregon.

I hope this helps.
This story is very sad. I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life.
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
(06-23-2011, 12:35 PM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: Your mother was wrong to say that if a woman is stabbing you, to let her do it. Hitting a woman is okay, as long as it is for the means of self defense. The best thing you can do is try and get in with your friend for a while until you get back up on your feet. Apply for jobs at places. It's really the best thing you can do. Moving to Oregon shouldn't be the number thing on your mind. Get a job, save money, then move to Oregon.

I hope this helps.

I'm trying, and thanks.

It's hard right now... I had to spend a few days asking everyone I knew if I could stay a night or two, then I finally found a temporary place to stay (been 3 weeks so far). I have a half-sister who offered me an extra room, so I'm gonna try to do that. Getting a job with the current economy will be hard but I can do it.

Thanks again everyone for your support Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,012 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 682 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,224 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,816 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,230 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck