Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kicked Out for Good (Family BS)
I fill sorry for you, at least you're old enough to get a job and your own place to live in.
I'm from Oregon! Big Grin
Sorry dude, that is messed up.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
Damn, if I knew I was going to get kicked out, I would have let the bitch have it.

To those who say men should not hit women:
Women have no right to hit men simply because they are women. Women wanted equality, they have equality.
That sucks man. Good Luck. I hope you can get enough money. Sorry I couldn't help but I agree with what House said. But my woman hits me everday and I sit there like I'm ok with it.
My best opinion for you would be to leave as soon as you can. You just have a lot of patience which I wish I had. I wouldn't be able to keep myself from not raging. You also have to know that there are other families like that that have the same problem as you, so you're not alone. If she didn't want you she shouldn't have adopted you in the first place.
(06-17-2011, 02:29 PM)Mr. House Wrote: To those who say men should not hit women:
Women have no right to hit men simply because they are women. Women wanted equality, they have equality.

I agree with this. I don't think equality includes being able to beat a man around with no repercussions. Those who say otherwise are kind of sexist. You think a woman can't do damage to a man? Heh.

If your family is that crazy, you'd be better off living with a friend if you can find one to take you in. Get a job and save up until you can move out on your own.
For the people who are saying to move out... I've been kicked out, lol. I'm currently staying with a friend and trying to work out rent agreements with the parents. Difficult because my friend is a girl, and has a 16 year old daughter at the house. I'm 19 so I can see why it would be difficult for them... but hey I've been here a week or so Smile

I know not to be stupid in this situation, so please no comments about age of consent or anything, thanks.

Thank you all for the support Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Your right, that is some bullshit. I suppose this is your push to start on your own, so you might as well make the best out of the situation and try doing something to help raise money for your trip to Oregon. Also keep an eye online for jobs in Oregon so as soon as you get there you can start something. Try to start your life OP and good luck.
(06-17-2011, 09:05 PM)Integrity Wrote: Your right, that is some bullshit. I suppose this is your push to start on your own, so you might as well make the best out of the situation and try doing something to help raise money for your trip to Oregon. Also keep an eye online for jobs in Oregon so as soon as you get there you can start something. Try to start your life OP and good luck.

Thank you very much Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Screw Anon, you had the right to use self defence when she came at you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,016 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 682 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,225 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,822 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,239 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck