Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, where are the changes?
(06-23-2011, 04:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Well Solidus can communicate with me anytime he wants.

And if he communicate with you and tell you to give this user a award for some thing would you do it or wait a week before doing it ??
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(06-23-2011, 06:08 PM)Firetech Wrote: And if he communicate with you and tell you to give this user a award for some thing would you do it or wait a week before doing it ??

It wouldn't matter how long it takes as long as the person gets the award. You got to give credit to Omni. It's not easy to run this forum and a forum as big as HackForums. I do think he needs to promote people to help him keep control of this place, but, at the same time, I understand his place of probably not trusting anyone to promote and be in charge. I hope he does something soon, though. I haven't been here long, but I do like this forum. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
(06-07-2011, 08:14 PM)KoBE Wrote: I don't want to sound like a prick but what happened to the changes that were oh so close to coming? Well they aren't here.. and here I am to bring the topic back up. I know everyone is tired of hearing about it. I am too. But really? This is getting ridiculous. This will be the last thread you see from me trying to help out this site if things don't get better.

Don't flame me for this post. It will get you nor SF anywhere. If you have a problem with it, say something constructive or gtfo. Would this be a bad time to plug a new forum??

Kobe, maybe you are being specific about the VB thread section or not, but I suppose this forum is a bit big compared to the percentage of active members daily so you do have a point, but still, it is in development.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Thanks for trying, Omniscient. It was worthwhile whilst you were active. It's truly sad to see you not do anything with nearly 7K members. There were several members that could have helped this site progress, but you rejected us. I guess it was because you had no 'free time'. I'm almost sorry that I put so much effort and time into this site. Anyway, good luck with your future endeavours with the site, if there are any of course.

It was nice meeting everyone. This will be my last post; farewell all.
I, too, am saying farewell. My trainees are well taken care of, anyway. I have left the necessary materials in case Omniscient would want to find a suitable replacement to take care of the operations. I do hope he gets someone capable; the resources here need to be constantly updated and training people single-handedly is a tough, time-consuming job.

I do not wish to appear ungrateful for the opportunity, however I cannot help but feel bitter with the effort I put, especially the time I used. Good luck, Support Forums. I wish you the best of luck.
I, too, am saying farewell. I was a trainee on SF. Now we are moved to a bigger place. A place where we are needed more. I am gonna do my best to get graduated. I have learned a lot of things on SF. I have meet a few people, that i will miss. Thank you Sf .

Now i wanna say fare well! Thanks for all the help. And good luck SF Smile

- Peace out.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Well this is were I go as well. I still will be posting here, but not as much. I have moved to another site were I will finish my training. In fact I am pretty much settled there. So this is were I bid most of my friends from here adui; as for a replacement, I hope you guys find one soon. So goodbye.
Farewell SupportForums,

I will come by sometime and visit some of the good friends I have made in this site. I've been fairly active in the emotional help section, but my prodigy will be taking the flame from me. So he is my replacement. Me, RDCA, Stiggie, and Deltron are all on the IRC, so if you have any queries or just want to say hi, come. I too have moved to another site to finish training. I've sent out some messages saying my thanks, but this is my final post.

The only thing I see here is LQ spam to get the Support Feather Award, and there are no more legitimate members.

Goodbye.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
Lol@all the people leaving this forum when it most needs it. What a bunch of pussies.
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
(06-27-2011, 06:13 AM)Zeon Wrote: Lol@all the people leaving this forum when it most needs it. What a bunch of pussies.

What does SF need? Omni just needs to make some changes, and then that is it.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]