Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, where are the changes?
I don't want to sound like a prick but what happened to the changes that were oh so close to coming? Well they aren't here.. and here I am to bring the topic back up. I know everyone is tired of hearing about it. I am too. But really? This is getting ridiculous. This will be the last thread you see from me trying to help out this site if things don't get better.

Don't flame me for this post. It will get you nor SF anywhere. If you have a problem with it, say something constructive or gtfo. Would this be a bad time to plug a new forum??
Still nothing from the head administrator, Omniscient. He promoted Solidus, yet still no action has been taken to further progress the site.

All the posts I see on this site are those spamming to get the Support Feather and the occasional others. The site has all the potential, as it has been mentioned several times before, but nothing's being done.

Notice how all of the top contributors over the past couple of months have slowly stopped posting. Why? Because there's nothing to work for. No motivation. Until I see that change, I will not be posting other than for the HJTS.
Sorry to be a newfag but what changes are these? This place is already a billion times better than HF and that's good for me.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I wouldn't hold your breath.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(06-07-2011, 08:14 PM)KoBE Wrote: This will be the last thread you see from me trying to help out this site if things don't get better.

If people continue to help this site, it will always get bigger and bigger and changes will occur.
I was told on the 17th of December, 2010, that GFX Elitez would become an official group ASAP.
Nearly 6 months on now and still nothing has been done.

I appreciate Omni is a very busy person, but I think it's time that a little more effort was put into making some changes.
SF is at a standstill and has been for a while now. Groups need to be made official, and awards need to be given out.

(06-08-2011, 04:09 AM)iMario Wrote: If people continue to help this site, it will always get bigger and bigger and changes will occur.

This has been proven wrong.
Being on the forum for more than a month and contributing more than what most have in my time, I have also noticed the standstill in the forum. Posters like Unleashed, Fragma and many, many others whom I've got to know would agree that their contributions are going vastly unnoticed. The few times they are noticed, is when low quality spammers are looking for another thread to post on. I may be exaggerating a lot, but hopefully the point is across.
I was elated when Solidus was promoted, seeing it as a change for the better on SF, but the change that must be made is noticeably slow. Either we need to press harder, or wait for more time until Omniscient takes out more free time and Solidus is entrusted with more decision making power.
Can you be slightly more specific please?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(06-08-2011, 10:21 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Can you be slightly more specific please?

I believe he might be referring to this: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=18917