Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Setup CloudFlare On Your Website [DDoS Proof Your Site]
I used something else before (got it on HF) but if Omni uses this I will be using it to, thanks.
[Image: iuyle.png]
thanks for sharing this with us!!!

nice release will help tons of members!!
I use this and it is really great.
Thanks for the information, but I would like to know some more things, please help..
I already have a website registered in cloudflare, now i want to add a new addon domain. Should I add this new website in cloudflare and use the name server thus generated into the domain provider.

Or should i use the same name servers created under cloudflare with my 1st website for the addon domain??
This is a great tut on this thank you and i hope this helped people also Big Grin
Sounds like a great site thanks for this!
Hmm.. Is the free version just as good? The one that is offered with your web hosting. I have a feeling I will get DDOSed alot, and I need some sort of protection against such cases.

Good thread though, and sorry for the gravedig.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(06-06-2011, 10:03 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: One thing I would like to clarify:

CloudFlare isn't a full DDoS solution. While we can most certainly help mitigate some attacks, we do have to go direct to your server if the attack starts impacting other customers.

If you know you're getting DDoS'd from a certain country, however, you could always "block" that country in your CloudFlare 'Threat Control' panel. All visitors from that country would get a challenge page that they would have to pass to make requests to your site.

Just posting a quick update because we have actually launched a DDoS mitigation tool to help site owners. As such, we are most certainly a potential DDoS solution & just clarifying an older statement from when we didn't have the same tools or network available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proper setup of website Ted b 2 930 03-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Ted b
  CloudFlare Load 19 6,807 02-15-2012, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,030 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse
  >>>>> [ FREE ] [ HOT ] BDF's Website Setup Services [ FREE ] [ HOT ] <<<<< BrainDeadFreak 23 7,326 11-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Last Post: HeY?