Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>>>>> [ FREE ] [ HOT ] BDF's Website Setup Services [ FREE ] [ HOT ] <<<<<
Hey guys,

About: I am now starting a free service for website set ups. I have seen many members asking for this. So I decided to make a free service. I have a couple of years of experience and own 4 websites my self.

Insurance: I will insure you that there is no way possible your website's security will be breached via my computer. I run KeyScrambler, MalwareBytes, ESET Nod 32, and SandBox all of the files I download after also going through a virus check on another computer.

Confidentiality: All websites I set up will be confidential and no links, passwords, usernames, ect. will be shared with the public.

Qualification: To qualify for my free services you must have atleast 100 posts.

List of current plat forms I can set up for you (More will be added later)
  1. Mybb
  2. SMF
  3. Wordpress
  4. Joomla
  5. Joomla QuickSetup
  6. vBulletin
  7. IPB
  8. Gen3
  9. Gen4
  10. Fireboard
  11. Twitter Script (Twitter Clone)
  12. Qwench (StackOverFlow Clone)
  13. And other scripts that can be found at http://www.scriptcopy.com/

How to order:
PM me the software you want me to set up. You must include the follwoing
  • Your MSN
  • Software name
  • Website Name
  • Website Details ( domain, host, type of website )
  • Aditional Information ( optional )
  • By PM'ing me you accept the terms that are at the bottom of the thread

NOTE: You must already have a set up and working Domain & Host.

Recommended Free Hosts: Byethost, 000webhost, Zymic Host, or XtreemHost

Terms: You agree that by setting up any type of website for you I can not be held responsible for any type of illegal activity/action you make with the webstie. I am can not be held accountable for any damages your website receives after the initial website setup. I am in no way shape or form any sort of your website administrator, webmaster, or co-onwer. I have the right do deny service to anybody for any personal Reason.
Add my msn, it's in my sig.

We'll talk and I can see what you can do. I'll be on tomorrow.
Need help with graphics or Photoshop? Feel free to PM.
[Image: 746c52b5.png]
MSN: Kriminal@Lumbridge.net
There's no such thing as "UB3R" or "L33T' on this forum. Please edit your post.
(04-06-2010, 07:16 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: There's no such thing as "UB3R" or "L33T' on this forum. Please edit your post.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had just done a copy paste form HF.
Thanks for offering this service. Do you offer to help edit existing scripts? I.e mod a theme on MyBB. Also, thanks for the link.
BrainDeadFuck, if you need any help with your services or a partner, feel free to PM me.
BTW http://xtreemhost.com, is the BEST free host available as far as I know. Actually it is better than the most payed hostings. It includes 5.5GB storage and 200GB bandwidth.
(04-07-2010, 12:11 PM)PaaYbAAcK Wrote: BrainDeadFuck, if you need any help with your services or a partner, feel free to PM me.
BTW http://xtreemhost.com, is the BEST free host available as far as I know. Actually it is better than the most payed hostings. It includes 5.5GB storage and 200GB bandwidth.

Alright man I'll let you know if I need some help.
Seems a pretty nice service.
(04-07-2010, 02:21 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Seems a pretty nice service.

Thank you very much.
Hey could you make me a good Mybb forum like HF Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unlimited Traffic to your site [Free][Tutorial] Jitty 3 1,138 04-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Free Worker HTML, CSS, Javascript ImFocuzz 2 1,093 04-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: VHPanda
  Amazing site for free web design templates. Elektrisk 31 7,942 12-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Last Post: common thief
  Free/Cheap Web Design and Development AirbornEagle 0 723 11-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Last Post: AirbornEagle
  How to Setup CloudFlare On Your Website [DDoS Proof Your Site] BioHazaЯd™ 17 17,672 04-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: damoncloudflare