Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Hope
(06-10-2011, 03:29 AM)Provenance Wrote: Sometimes you have to accept the fact that you've hit the bottom. Most people will tell you to grow up and move on, but you can't do what your heart knows is wrong.

Correct! Most people would tell you to grow up and f off, I'm not trying to start any fights or anything here champ. What I am saying is that this is not really the right thing to write, I mean like I know you said that it was not about you..... All in all people on this site will see it and these people may suffer from depression and other stuff.

Do you really think this would help them? I do understand that you were not trying to help anyone from this, but I hope you get where i am coming from. Yes you have your own opinion but they have emotional helpers on this site for a reason, its not going to help them in anyway because you are sending out depression MSG.

Like i said i hope you understand where i am coming from and hope your don't start a big deal out of this.

Cheers Curtiie.
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
(06-10-2011, 10:30 PM)Anon Wrote: Correct! Most people would tell you to grow up and f off, I'm not trying to start any fights or anything here champ. What I am saying is that this is not really the right thing to write, I mean like I know you said that it was not about you..... All in all people on this site will see it and these people may suffer from depression and other stuff.

Do you really think this would help them? I do understand that you were not trying to help anyone from this, but I hope you get where i am coming from. Yes you have your own opinion but they have emotional helpers on this site for a reason, its not going to help them in anyway because you are sending out depression MSG.

Like i said i hope you understand where i am coming from and hope your don't start a big deal out of this.

Cheers Curtiie.

No, you misunderstand. It is about me.
There is no right and wrong. There is only what is, and you are not the one to judge what I say or do. What I do is what I want to do (within the sites rules). If you cannot handle the real world and problems people face, then don't try to act like a messenger for some higher belief in morality... Just leave. I didn't ask anyone to believe or follow the thoughts that I portray in my writing.

You sound like nothing more than a person trying to judge others, and you're doing it all wrong. The first part of problem solving is recognizing the problem.

(06-10-2011, 11:21 PM)Provenance Wrote: No, you misunderstand. It is about me.
There is no right and wrong. There is only what is, and you are not the one to judge what I say or do. What I do is what I want to do (within the sites rules). If you cannot handle the real world and problems people face, then don't try to act like a messenger for some higher belief in morality... Just leave. I didn't ask anyone to believe or follow the thoughts that I portray in my writing.

You sound like nothing more than a person trying to judge others, and you're doing it all wrong. The first part of problem solving is recognizing the problem.
Champ i currently hold a CERT II in counseling and work at headspace, which is a support place i help others. So to be honest I think you need to calm down and look at what I said again. I was just saying that this wouldn't help for the people whom suffer from this, I didn't judge you once nor did I tell you what to do. Everything I said there was a thought, read before responding.

Please get your facts right.

Cheers Curtiie
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
I am perfectly calm. Yet again, you seem to be pulling out meanings that I am not putting across. Honestly, I don't care what you went to school to become, and I think you know I don't care. I post in this section to show my interests to the world, not to get belittled by some white knight instigator.
this isnt depressing to me just keep your head up. nice writing when it comes from the heart

Aim = Pr8Source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Still Hope Daniel Faraday 3 817 02-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Triny511